“Gentleman, start your engines!!!”

No need to be an asshole about it. I was talking about the audience attending the event not watching it on tv.
Daytona Speedway has over double the capacity of Hard Rock Stadium where the Super Bowl was just held.

You are delusional.

https://sports.yahoo.com/daytona-500-tv-ratings-end-lowest-record-180735074.html

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/super-bowl-liv-ratings-1203490564/

The 2019 Superbowl drew 98.2 million or over 10 times more than the 2019 Daytona 500. I guess I shouldn't expect a Trump supporter to use real statistics or have the ability to do math.

Last edited:
Are you fucking guys trying to find ways to combine the War Room and Mayberry?

Would you fucking stop, please?

We all know what kinds of posts this stuff will attract. Some posters just can't help themselves from posting from their politics in response and have no self control in this regard.

Kindly cut it the fuck out or a find a way to minimize the political content.
In this case the OP was Mayberry fine but what proceeded from it is War Room garbage.
Holy shit you sound like a bitch

No need to be an asshole about it. I was talking about the audience attending the event not watching it on tv.
Daytona Speedway has over double the capacity of Hard Rock Stadium where the Super Bowl was just held.

Watch the race. They sell 101,500 tickets to the Daytona track to be sold out but the stands most likely won't be filled. Hard Rock Stadium is listed as seating 80,120 seats. Double that would be 160,240 so again the math doesn't add up.

NFL stadiums are usually listed as lower capacity than they actually hold because the games can be blacked out locally if they don't sell enough tickets. The Vikings latest US Bank stadium is listed as having fewer seats, {66,200} than the stadium it replaced but somehow, they "found" more seating to make enough to seats to host a Superbowl.

Superbowl tickets sell for thousands of dollars. Even though the track announced that this years race is sold out, there are still tickets available today for 130 to 330.

Watching it now. Trump's such a baller and the fans love him. "Four more Years!, four more years!". Good stuff.

Are you fucking guys trying to find ways to combine the War Room and Mayberry?

Would you fucking stop, please?

We all know what kinds of posts this stuff will attract. Some posters just can't help themselves from posting from their politics in response and have no self control in this regard.

Kindly cut it the fuck out or a find a way to minimize the political content.
In this case the OP was Mayberry fine but what proceeded from it is War Room garbage.
The only negative posts I've seen here are from Liberals. Why don't you guys go fuck yourselves somewhere else, and let us enjoy the race, mkay? :)

The only negative posts I've seen here are from Liberals. Why don't you guys go fuck yourselves somewhere else, and let us enjoy the race, mkay? :)
:(
241.gif

War Trump, GOAT President breaking libtards jaws by going to a race and using teh verbal jab

That’s only the outer stands. The total capacity with the infield is almost 170,000.

Watch the race. They sell 101,500 tickets to the Daytona track to be sold out but the stands most likely won't be filled. Hard Rock Stadium is listed as seating 80,120 seats. Double that would be 160,240 so again the math doesn't add up.

NFL stadiums are usually listed as lower capacity than they actually hold because the games can be blacked out locally if they don't sell enough tickets. The Vikings latest US Bank stadium is listed as having fewer seats, {66,200} than the stadium it replaced but somehow, they "found" more seating to make enough to seats to host a Superbowl.

Superbowl tickets sell for thousands of dollars. Even though the track announced that this years race is sold out, there are still tickets available today for 130 to 330.

Yeah that’s real.
I don’t even like NASCAR and still thought that was awesome.

Whoever got to drive that, it had to be the apex of their life. Surreal.

3pf4gx.jpg

3pf4jd.jpg

IS this real? -- LOL. The presidential limo paced the field? Wow.

Kind of a pimp move TBH.

Last edited:
the vehicle weighs 22,000 lbs due to armor plating and FIVE inch thick bullet proof glass apparently.

Back