“Gentleman, start your engines!!!”

DragRacer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Will be announced at the Daytona 500 this afternoon by none other than President Trump.

Also planned is a pre-race lap around the speedway in “The Beast”..
Trump-Limo-Getty.jpg

..which is Trump’s new million dollar, modified Duramax powered, 11 ton armored Cadillac.

I’ve driven Daytona’s track before, and can’t imagine what it’d be like to lap the course in that behemoth. I’m sure they did some calculations first before attempting a practice run, but you really can’t get a grasp for how steep the banks on those turns are until you’re on the track. Coming down the straightaway and into turn 3 looks like you’re about to drive right up a wall.
3pdso8.jpg

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN20A0GZ

Last edited:
Trump is gonna drive that beast on the Daytona 500? that is the most gangster shit, this is gonna be lit

Well, it is one the most prestigious motorsports events on the planet, with an audience over double the size of the Super Bowl. It’s a hell of a PR move especially in a swing state like Florida.

Gotta keep the rednecks happy

now im not into politricks at all but

<mma4>
impressive

Man that is a nice car. I also own a car, so I can appreciate this thread

The driver of that will be scared shitless. Couldn't imagine driving something that slow and heavy with odd weight distribution around a NASCAR track.

Are you fucking guys trying to find ways to combine the War Room and Mayberry?

Would you fucking stop, please?

We all know what kinds of posts this stuff will attract. Some posters just can't help themselves from posting from their politics in response and have no self control in this regard.

Kindly cut it the fuck out or a find a way to minimize the political content.
In this case the OP was Mayberry fine but what proceeded from it is War Room garbage.

Are you fucking guys trying to find ways to combine the War Room and Mayberry?

Would you fucking stop, please?

We all know what kinds of posts this stuff will attract. Some posters just can't help themselves from posting from their politics in response and have no self control in this regard.

Kindly cut it the fuck out or a find a way to minimize the political content.
In this case the OP was Mayberry fine but what proceeded from it is War Room garbage.
dont tell us how to live our lives cabin boy

Well, it is one the most prestigious motorsports events on the planet, with an audience over double the size of the Super Bowl. It’s a hell of a PR move especially in a swing state like Florida.

You are delusional.
According to Sports Media Watch, the 2019 Daytona 500 posted a 5.3 rating and 9.17 million viewers.
https://sports.yahoo.com/daytona-500-tv-ratings-end-lowest-record-180735074.html

Sunday’s Super Bowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers drew 102 million total viewers across Fox and all its platforms.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/super-bowl-liv-ratings-1203490564/

The 2019 Superbowl drew 98.2 million or over 10 times more than the 2019 Daytona 500. I guess I shouldn't expect a Trump supporter to use real statistics or have the ability to do math.

Back