Crime “F*ck you! F*ck your white life! White motherf*cker !” Man was told as he was beaten to death for 79 mins.

Imagine if it was the white guy doing the deed while saying similar things. I wouldn't only be hearing about it on a sub forum of an MMA site.

You think race extremists can only be white? Extremists have no race just a warped ideology.

You're the retarded asshole who thinks hurting someone's feelings is comparable to murder.

Herp derp, but Mel Gibson hurt my feelings, so is he really any better than the animal who stomped on a line cook and killed him for being white?

Yes, stupid, people "offend" people they like all the goddamn time, they don't beat people they like to death in a parking lot.

You're so close, you're almost there...

What was offensive about what Mel Gibson said? Did he speak in too loudly of a voice? Did he misuse grammar? Why would anyone be upset with what he said? Feelings be damned.

Btw @N13 you can observe how he is attempting to reframe the argument but I'm not biting.

According to this smoothbrain's logic this isn't a racist statement because Malcom X never beat anyone to death.

413228-Malcolm-X-Quote-The-white-man-was-created-a-devil-to-bring-chaos.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: N13
I think you might have me mistaken for another poster and if I said that I was highly intoxicated..laughing.
I don't believe the 2020 election was stolen all though a lot of shady shit happened

Can you give the evidence for that at least? Lord know that @nostradumbass can't.
Throw the book at him.

However, I'm not a big fan of "hate crimes." Murder is murder and whatever "kind" should be dealt with just as harshly.
So the fact the killer hated white people had nothing to do with it?

We see this in NY every day. Whites, and Asians are attacked in subways and on the streets by angry black men all the time. Yesterday an Asian guy was hit with brick by a Black homeless guy that called him "Kato". Very rarely will the DA seek hate crime charges. That is reserved for White racists it seems.

The verdict was reached a few days ago. Thats why the story is back-or finally-in the news
OP already replied to my question; based on his response I'm going to venture the purpose was not to discuss the verdict, which seems fair and justified though I would have been ok with an even harsher sentence, but simply more rage bait. Which by all means have at it I guess.

Colour me surprised at the fact that I’ve only read about this act on Sherdog.

Garbage world bent in all kinds of retarded directions.

no surprise. you can find hundreds of examples of black on white violence, many times where race is the explicit motivating factor. and those are just the incidents that are video taped.

You're so close, you're almost there...

What was offensive about what Mel Gibson said? Did he speak in too loudly of a voice? Did he misuse grammar? Why would anyone be upset with what he said? Feelings be damned.

Btw @N13 you can observe how he is attempting to reframe the argument but I'm not biting.

According to this smoothbrain's logic this isn't a racist statement because Malcom X never beat anyone to death.

413228-Malcolm-X-Quote-The-white-man-was-created-a-devil-to-bring-chaos.jpg
I this malcom X quote racist against white people yes or no?

@lifelessheap @I Am Legion @Goutfather

The story's age didn't prevent you from coming to talk about it in the thread did it?

You are right,it didn't prevent me from coming in to ask why someone would post a 4 year old story.

So why do you think a 4 year old story was posted here? What was the overall point?

Can you give the evidence for that at least? Lord know that @nostradumbass can't.

So the fact the killer hated white people had nothing to do with it?
You ought henceforth to engage with or discourse upon political matters only with individuals whose intellectual acumen aligns with such discourse; your cognitive capacity for such exchanges appears insufficient.

TJMKUEERRBA77PUDLS2ESNXZ44.jpg

GGQKDNdW4AAJlVP

Kristoff A. King (36) beat father of one Scott Jenks (48) for over an hour before he died outside of St Petersburg bar.
Audio from security footage captured the details of the killing. King can be heard kicking Jenks on the ground for an hour and 19 minutes while Jenks begged for his life, police said.
King, who is Black, called Jenks names like “cracker” and “colonizer” as he kicked him, Constantine said. He asked Jenks, who was white, if he wanted to “die on the ground,” according to police.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/st-pe...-outside-st-petersburg-bar-ends-with-verdict/
Not guilty I’m sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back