Crime “F*ck you! F*ck your white life! White motherf*cker !” Man was told as he was beaten to death for 79 mins.

Waiting for ben crump to show outrage at this hate crime

You are right,it didn't prevent me from coming in to ask why someone would post a 4 year old story.

So why do you think a 4 year old story was posted here? What was the overall point?
Maybe because the verdict was reached somewhat recenetly?

Throw the book at him.

However, I'm not a big fan of "hate crimes." Murder is murder and whatever "kind" should be dealt with just as harshly.
Do you think if the dude wasn't white he would still be alive?

This story is odd. They seem to be friends that got into a drunken argument. The bar had no bouncers to catch this stuff.

Who knows. This guy could have potentially done this to any ethnicity. It doesn't matter. He should get life regardless.
I think that the idea of hate crimes is largely flawed. If someone kills someone else I don't think they should get a lesser sentence just because you can make a case that they didn't do it because of race.

I understand the concept behind making motive an aggravating factor but that's already part of our judicial system and now what's happening is that race is being used as a means to diminish the severity of a crime which is bullshit

I think that the idea of hate crimes is largely flawed. If someone kills someone else I don't think they should get a lesser sentence just because you can make a case that they didn't do it because of race.

I understand the concept behind making motive an aggravating factor but that's already part of our judicial system and now what's happening is that race is being used as a means to diminish the severity of a crime which is bullshit

Yea I don't understand why a racial reason is any worse than any other depraved reason. They're all scum regardless.

His lawyer appealed the verdict and Satan smiled

If it was a few minutes I can understand but an hour is fucking crazy. That’s some sadistic shit right there imo.

There is a good chance he didn't like white people very much. Sounds crazy I know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back