“Everybody is on steroids” - Scientific proof that Nate was right

Are you fucking serious??

Who cares about the misnomer. Did you read the fucking info? People are able to take mild cycles and pass. No matter how you call it.

Im no PED zealot... IMO USADA shouldnt even be here. But a lot of other people are going around with the impression everyone is clean and discrediting people who pop like they are the worst people ever, when in reality the situation is not that clean cut.
USADA is the IRS of the CIA.

So my opinion of you being an out of shape male that doesnt train mma yet believe's that these dude's looking like mini bodybuilder's while doing one of the most catabolic sports is true?

Its hard to explain to people that never trained but are literally just theory nerds, get some experiance under your belt, and then come back and try to argue.

So you still arent able to provide these test results of Jon Jones accurately showing his free testosterone levels? (that arent urine samples).

You seem to be going out of your way to avoid providing source material for your original claims and are now trying to defend your opinion by saying if you dont train mma you dont know what you are talking about...

fwiw, no I have never trained martial arts or in a gym. My sport was cycling, competing on road and cyclocross as an amateur for the best part of 30 years. Oh, and Ive been studying anti doping in sport for the best part of 20.

as for "arguing".. i dont think you understand what im arguing. I never claimed that fighters arent doping, and I never claimed Jon Jones wasnt doping. What I was asking for is some sort of evidence to back up your claims about Jones having the testosterone levels of a grandma.

Something you have not been able to do. I can only presume you were talking about his urine samples that were made public and you thought (incorrectly) that urine is actually reliable when it comes to testosterone measurement. Having discovered your mistake, rather than just admit it, you are posting silly pictures and engaging "you dont train so you dont know" logic..

If you cant provide a source for your claims, then you should probably stop making claims..

Lol there's actually people who think there are high level fighters competing at the top level? So gullible.

Lol there's actually people who think there are high level fighters competing at the top level? So gullible.

I literally cant see anybody in this thread that is claiming or arguing that.

A friend of mine was recently doing 300mg of test a week and when he got his blood work done, the results showed his test levels would still have been classed as 'clean' under every testing agency. And 300mg is enough for massive improvements in performance. So yeah, if you still think any of your favourate athletes are PED free then PM me, I've got some magic beans for sale.

I don't know about "every testing agency" around the world but if you are strictly talking about total testosterone level and the testing that a ufc fighter goes through then the statement is irrelevant. There is no limit on testosterone testing in such a case.
Of course I stand to be corrected if something has changed in the very recent past, obviously I'd expect someone to post proof if I am wrong.

Testosterone doesnt have any metabolites since its produced natrually by the body, metabolites only play in when you pop for an oral like winstrol or turinabol
This btw is a prime example of the average sherdoger, has no clue of what he's talking about, still has an opinion.

The irony here is so high i can't even describe it. Since that post you've spewed out a good half dozen more that were absolute bullshit. Don't bother to ask me to point them out either because you were called out on a bunch of them but you just side stepped answering like you never heard them. Even after being called out on that you played the same game. Just step up or shut up FFS.

So my opinion of you being an out of shape male that doesnt train mma yet believe's that these dude's looking like mini bodybuilder's while doing one of the most catabolic sports is true?

Its hard to explain to people that never trained but are literally just theory nerds, get some experiance under your belt, and then come back and try to argue.

You chickened out on replying again when challenged about this too.
WTF does gym experience have to do with knowledge of the science of drug testing?
I've trained and fought plus have a career background that pertains to the subject and decades of dealing with testing. I don't see any place itt where Dim has said a word wrong so now what?

Why don't you read what he has written and if you disagree with something research then come back with a specific objection? Too hard? I'm sure it's easier just to head of on a tangent and introduce a bunch of irrelevant shit that only you brought up.

Edit - correction, I'm pretty sure @Dim misspelled endogenous in one of his posts earlier. I guess we should discredit everything he says now :)

Last edited:
Its almost like you're asking for professional athletes to tell you about their cycle, its fucking illegal, you get suspended and fined for it....

Its like armstrong, he never admited to using steroids and was publicly against theme, he never poped but got rated out by his own teammates who were also on the shit, infact, you'd have to go back to the 20th guy to find someone that never popped before.

You thinl the Rock will ever come out and tell you about his cycle, do you need "proof" of him being on the shit, he's over 50 years old and looks like he could be on the olympia stage...

Be real m8.

What....? I'm not sure how this looks like me asking athletes to detail their cycles.... As I said in the post you literally quoted, I DO think most MMA athletes probably ARE on some kind of PED, this is just not proof of that. My issue isn't with the claim that MMA athletes are all on PEDs, it's with the bullshit clickbait title.

Also, when every UFC fighter is 50 years old and looks like the Rock, THEN I will be happy to agree that that is proof that EVERYONE is on steroids as Nate claimed. At present however, that is not the case.

Back