“Everybody is on steroids” - Scientific proof that Nate was right

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I came into some surprising information recently about microdosing, which really makes me question how people are being drug tested.

According to this guy who has a channel dedicated exclusively to anti-doping(and i had heard about this before as well), the testing begins by analysing your T/E ratio. If it breaks the 4/1 threshold, your sample gets sent to further analysis.

Then the guy goes on to say that “350 mg/week is really not that much for a 100kg guy, and that is why we can regard this as microdosing” (13:06 on the video)

Wait…. excuse me…. WHAT????
This isnt micro at all! WTF!

Not from the video, but you can look it up:
“A normal young man will produce a total of about 6 milligrams (mg), or 6 thousandth of a gram, per day.”

Therefore, 6x7 will amount to 42mg/week. Which is 8.3 times less than the 350mg a “dirty” athlete would have in their system… EIGHT TIMES!

Accoding to the study he analyses on the video, which administered 350mg/week of testosterone, you can beat the testing.

This 350mg/week dose might not trigger the 4/1 ratio threshold. And the samples arent even being sent to the secondary, more comprehensive stage. (confirmed on the video at 31:40). Out of the 9 people receiving the same amount of testosterone(350 mg/week), only 5 tested positive.

This is because there is extreme variation on how a persons T/E ratio will react for each individual. However, there is nothing stopping anyone from taking testosterone, paying for a test themselves and figuring out how much they can actually take and still stay within the 4/1 range while simultaneously way above the true natural range.

So pretty much a lot of athletes could be passing the tests using dosages that are damn close to a full blown cycle. There is nothing “micro” about it.
A beginners cycle is usually something around 500mg/week of testosterone, which isnt that far away from 350mg/week. Specially when you consider how much you produce a week naturally. The 350mg is a lot closer to 500 than 42.

I was always skeptical about this “microdosing” concept because of how the HPT axis works with its negative feedback loop. But now it all makes sense, the doses that are considered micro arent micro at all. (if you are not aware of what the HPT axis is you can look it up easily, however it would be too much for me to go into right now, but basically is how your body controls how much testosterone it should produce endogenously)

After learning all that, it seems to me that the reality is that the microdosing concept is complete and utter bullshit.
A snakeoil salesman pitch to confuse the layman.

Athletes are pretty much being “allowed” to go on mild cycles and still pass the test.
LOL at fullofshitzkys “the testing has gotten too good”.
<36>

Also, the tainted supplement excuse seems really fickle for cases that involve drugs that have an effect on T/E. As I have a really hard time believing something “tainted with miniscule amounts by contamination” would be triggering the 4/1 ratio after learning how high the threshold for it can be.
Drug testing is a facade.

On top of that, the existence of “masking agents” could potentially be making the situation a lot worse and werent even considered in the study that the guy covered in the video.

Ive been saying this all along guys. Your favorite fighters are very likely on some shit.

Last edited:
yrlxxmojgjc2o6ynvrcn.jpg

Healthy Shogun
Chuck with that look
Motivated BJ
Sea level Cain
Picogram Jones

Everybody's on steroids. Except Jon Jones. He just tests positive for them.

Last edited:
Only naive sherdoggers believe that top fighters are clean. It is interesting because casuals seem to grasp this fact easier

So you realized that microdosing, like many layman's terms for scientific or pharmaceutical concepts was a misnomer?

The term exists to make the concept intuitive to those who know nothing, not those who know enough to look up and comprehend the mechanism itself.

You can consider steroids and doping vs antidoping as analagous to microbial evolution. Antidoping protocols are very good but there is just such an absurd financial incentive to cheat in sports relative to the costs and there are so many competitive athletes and people who can profit off this industry that the dopers are going to remain a step ahead

You didnt even read.(yeah you didnt, there is no way you read all that, watched a 45 minute video and looked up your shitty meme) and then posted here with a 1 minute difference from the OP

<3>

Typical sherdog moronic posting

Last edited:
So you realized that microdosing, like many layman's terms for scientific or pharmaceutical concepts was a misnomer?

The term exists to make the concept intuitive to those who know nothing, not those who know enough to look up and comprehend the mechanism itself.
Are you fucking serious??

Who cares about the misnomer. Did you read the fucking info? People are able to take mild cycles and pass. No matter how you call it.

Im no PED zealot... IMO USADA shouldnt even be here. But a lot of other people are going around with the impression everyone is clean and discrediting people who pop like they are the worst people ever, when in reality the situation is not that clean cut.

Last edited:
Are you fucking serious??

Who cares about the misnomer. Did you read the fucking info? People are able to take mild cycles and pass. No matter how you call it.

Yes this is new information to nobody who has ever looked up what microdosing is for themselves

Helax

Yea but just know that Jon was innocent.

"Anti-doping channel".. hmmmm. 50 minutes of showing micro-dosing.

Last edited:
Nice post TS.
I doubt any grown-up believe that their favourite fighter is clean. In mma, guys at 40 move like 27 year olds, and 250 lb men can fight at high pace for 25 minutes.

We just use a ped bust to discredit guys we don't like:

..On Brock: "Lesnar is a cheater that would never beat Hunt if he wasn't juiced to the gills"...

...On my favourite fighter, BJ caught for masking: "Dillude his Bio passport? Flushing out drugs of his system? NO WAY!! Poor BJ was only doing some vitamin therapy for his vertigo"

Yes this is new information to nobody who has ever looked up what microdosing is for themselves

Helax

"i knew it, so everybody else in the world did too"

<{cruzshake}>

At no point i said i found out something nobody knew about it. But i dont see these points being brought up on discussions as often as they should. So for sure many people dont.

"i knew it, so everybody else in the world did too"

<{cruzshake}>

At no point i said i found out something nobody knew about it. But i dont see these points being brought up on discussions as often as they should. So for sure many people dont.

Wat
I didnt say that
I said anyone who looked it up
I was sincerely trying to give you props for your thread

I came into some surprising information recently about microdosing, which really makes me question how people are being drug tested.

According to this guy who has a channel dedicated exclusively to anti-doping(and i had heard about this before as well), the testing begins by analysing your T/E ratio. If it breaks the 4/1 threshold, your sample gets sent to further analysis.

Then the guy goes on to say that “350 mg/week is really not that much for a 100kg guy, and that is why we can regard this as microdosing” (13:06 on the video)

Wait…. excuse me…. WHAT????
This isnt micro at all! WTF!

Not from the video, but you can look it up:
“A normal young man will produce a total of about 6 milligrams (mg), or 6 hundredths of a gram, per day.”

Therefore, 6x7 will amount to 42mg/week. Which is 8.3 times less than the 350mg a “dirty” athlete would have in their system… EIGHT TIMES!

Accoding to the study he analyses on the video, which administered 350mg/week of testosterone, you can beat the testing.

This 350mg/week dose might not trigger the 4/1 ratio threshold. And the samples arent even being sent to the secondary, more comprehensive stage. (confirmed on the video at 31:40). Out of the 9 people receiving the same amount of testosterone(350 mg/week), only 5 tested positive.

This is because there is extreme variation on how a persons T/E ratio will react for each individual. However, there is nothing stopping anyone from taking testosterone, paying for a test themselves and figuring out how much they can actually take and still stay within the 4/1 range while simultaneously way above the true natural range.

So pretty much a lot of athletes could be passing the tests using dosages that are damn close to a full blown cycle. There is nothing “micro” about it.
A beginners cycle is usually something around 500mg/week of testosterone, which isnt that far away from 350mg/week. Specially when you consider how much you produce a week naturally. The 350mg is a lot closer to 500 than 42.

I was always skeptical about this “microdosing” concept because of how the HPT axis works with its negative feedback loop. But now it all makes sense, the doses that are considered micro arent micro at all. (if you are not aware of what the HPT axis is you can look it up easily, however it would be too much for me to go into right now, but basically is how your body controls how much testosterone it should produce endogenously)

After learning all that, it seems to me that the reality is that the microdosing concept is complete and utter bullshit.
A snakeoil salesman pitch to confuse the layman.

Athletes are pretty much being “allowed” to go on mild cycles and still pass the test.
LOL at fullofshitzkys “the testing has gotten too good”.
<36>

Also, the tainted supplement excuse seems really fickle for cases that involve drugs that have an effect on T/E. As I have a really hard time believing something “tainted with miniscule amounts by contamination” would be triggering the 4/1 ratio after learning how high the threshold for it can be.
Drug testing is a facade.

On top of that, the existence of “masking agents” could potentially be making the situation a lot worse and werent even considered in the study that the guy covered in the video.

Ive been saying this all along guys. Your favorite fighters are very likely on some shit.

So to clean up the sport we should lower that threshold to 2/1or is it possible to reach 2/1 the threshold naturally? Maybe all test should be two fold as well?

Something seems alittle general and suspect about these numbers... Everyone's bodies is different.. .

For example doesn't the amount of protein and red meats you eat and how often you eat effect your hormones

Also your sex drive and sexual organ size?

Seems really cookie cutter to me..

Interesting post

Edit: link for testosterone raising foods

https://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/boosting-food#beef

Wat
I didnt say that
I said anyone who looked it up
I was sincerely trying to give you props for your thread
Allright then, it seemed the other way around.

So to clean up the sport we should lower that threshold to 2/1or is it possible to reach 2/1 the threshold naturally? Maybe all test should be two fold as well?
A clean sport is utopia. Just to quote another post from this thread:

there is just such an absurd financial incentive to cheat in sports relative to the costs and there are so many competitive athletes and people who can profit off this industry that the dopers are going to remain a step ahead

You just saw the UFC pull the greatest trick ever. There is too much money to be made.

For example doesn't the amount of protein and red meats you eat and how often you eat effect your hormones
The participants in the study had a controled diet. They all ate the same things throughout the study.

Ok, assuming everybody is on them, here’s the thing...most guys are passing tests. So even if everybody is doing it, if you’re in that small percentage that fails tests then you’re doing it wrong. If everybody else can do it and pass yet you fuck it up somehow by doing too much or at the wrong time or whatever then you deserve the fucking punishment. This whole “but everybody does it” argument is crazy. If the game is do it but don’t get caught, then don’t get caught dumbasses! If everybody is doing it but only you get caught then you’re an idiot that can’t do it right and deserve no leniency.

Allright then, it seemed the other way around.

A clean sport is utopia. Just to quote another post from this thread:

You just saw the UFC pull the greatest trick ever. There is too much money to be made.

The participants in the study had a controled diet. They all ate the same things throughout the study.
I for one believe it's possible to have clean sport.. But greed is this world's biggest problem ATM so it's a hard sell I get that but

to fix the problem we should pay fighters more to be clean...as the risk and reward problem will go away.. Followed by stronger two fold testing and raised threshold for pops...

Followed by regular and irregular testing for those that have been caught before. .

For examples Jones, Romero and Ortega should be tested once a month for A two year probational period as well as random testing on top of that during fight camps or whenever there selected..

That's how you control cheating.. Furthermore I believe gyms should start being levied with punishments If multiple fighters with strong affliations to them keep popping
..as gyms are profiting off of the cheating as well and curb the hole locker room secrecy around steroids

But that's neither here or there but that's just some ideas I've had

Back