“ Baddest man on the Planet “

lol, there has been no "baddest man" since Tyson.

If we had a clear dominating Heavyweight champion, i'd confidently say he could destroy any man on earth, When Tyson had it in the 80's I would bet on him against any man on Earth in a fist fight no doubt.

2005 Fedor, Healthy Cain, JDS at his best are guys who could seriously fuck up any guy on Earth imo

So could Stipe and Cormier now.

Unsactioned heat of the moment brawl, Young Tyson smashes alot of mma guys.

Mans a fucking animal and he WOULD fight dirty.

Can the heavyweight champion beat anyone up in the world or is the title a little bit exaggerated ?
Pretty much. Prime Fedor would have slaughtered pretty much any dude in a fight back in the day.

He had too many tools and was just so well rounded and athletic while having incredible cardio. Shame he turned into a bar room brawler. Had he kept using his Sambo and Judo he'd have probably greatly extended his prime.

Joe Warren is the baddest man on the planet

RipeNarrowEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif
That referee is the baddest man on the Planet. I like how he warned Curran to watch his fingers, while he was killing the poor bastard.
{<jordan}

To a certain extend, the hw champ is the baddest man on the planet. However, it bothers me that HW has a weight limit. As if there are no men that are 265+ naturally.

It's a pretty cringe-worthy term flagrantly stolen from Mike Tyson circa 1986. Kinda wish these champions that keep saying it could come up with their own moniker.
Tyson with strong tdd would have been trouble for any ufc heavyweight.

Damien Maia would sub Muhammed ali

yes.

If you take all 7 billion people on this planet, as they are right now, and everyone has to fight each other at least 3 times, 1 on 1, with no weapons; most than likely the winner with the best record would be a trained MMA fighter, probably from the UFC and probably from the LHW or HW div.

HW champ would have to beat the LHW, and maybe MW champ just to be certain. but otherwise, yes

Tyson with strong tdd would have been trouble for any ufc heavyweight.
What about guys like Jones or Reem? I have a feeling a spinning back kick to the solar plexus from Jones or Reem would be too much for Tyson.

What about guys like Jones or Reem? I have a feeling a spinning back kick to the solar plexus from Jones or Reem would be too much for Tyson.
Wait, you would turn your back on Tyson? Have you seen his hand speed, his ability to close? These are the only reason he was able to compete at HW. His arms are short.

Leg kicks and spinning shit might have got him in trouble , but his foot work and speed probubaly would have gotten them ko’ed in attempts at fancy stuff like that.

Wait, you would turn your back on Tyson? Have you seen his hand speed, his ability to close? These are the only reason he was able to compete at HW. His arms are short.
Closing in on a tall guy in boxing =/= closing in on a tall guy in MMA

Creating forward momentum and running yourself into a kick can have horrible consequences. Tyson has never defended kicks before...

Leg kicks and spinning shit might have got him in trouble , but his foot work and speed probubaly would have gotten them ko’ed in attempts at fancy stuff like that.

I think he could get into trouble in more ways. If he gets clinched up he's in trouble too, a couple knees to the midsection from Reem and he's going down.

Can the heavyweight champion beat anyone up in the world or is the title a little bit exaggerated ?

that's what the title is supposed to mean. at least that's how i always took the term to mean. that's why someone like jon jones, can't be considered this, because he has decided to duck heavyweight for his entire career.

yes.

If you take all 7 billion people on this planet, as they are right now, and everyone has to fight each other at least 3 times, 1 on 1, with no weapons; most than likely the winner with the best record would be a trained MMA fighter, probably from the UFC and probably from the LHW or HW div.
Sounds about right, you need to take into account that anything could happen on a given day when two big man start swinging at each other, but make it best of 3 and it’s a pretty good bet that the top ranked mma big guy comes out on top.

Back