“ Baddest man on the Planet “

TheCobra

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Can the heavyweight champion beat anyone up in the world or is the title a little bit exaggerated ?

It's definitely more legit than the boxing heavy weight champion in terms of "the baddest man on the planet"

Cormier would get destroyed in boxing by Fury Wilder or AJ, but a simple take down would end their nights

Let's say he'd at least be the betting favourite in any hand to hand fight against a human opponent.

Can the heavyweight champion beat anyone up in the world or is the title a little bit exaggerated ?
Definitely exaggerated. The LHW champion could beat the HW champion in the UFC right now..

nb4 Jones nut-huggers happen.

No, Jones is DCs daddy.

images

It's a pretty cringe-worthy term flagrantly stolen from Mike Tyson circa 1986. Kinda wish these champions that keep saying it could come up with their own moniker.

If we had a clear dominating Heavyweight champion, i'd confidently say he could destroy any man on earth, When Tyson had it in the 80's I would bet on him against any man on Earth in a fist fight no doubt.

2005 Fedor, Healthy Cain, JDS at his best are guys who could seriously fuck up any guy on Earth imo

It's definitely more legit than the boxing heavy weight champion in terms of "the baddest man on the planet"

Cormier would get destroyed in boxing by Fury Wilder or AJ, but a simple take down would end their nights
Cormier vs Fury, now I want to see that in a boxing match ^^

Yes, the HW champion could beat up anyone in the world. Obviously another professional could beat him at some point, but the rest of the world would be fucked.

I would like to see DC taking down boxers, I'd watch.

Let's say he'd at least be the betting favourite in any hand to hand fight against a human opponent.

Yep, assuming anything resembling a fair fight: no weapons, no one else jumping in, etc.

Back