‘Zuluzinho’ loses in return to MMA at Imortal FC 9

Zuluzhino was good when he thought he was unbeatable, then he got killed in 28 seconds by Fedor, and his confidence died with him. Fedor had a legacy of doing that to people. He was completely different after, once the mystic was gone.
Being a pachyderm did not help at all against a fearsome opponent.

Zuluzhino was good when he thought he was unbeatable, then he got killed in 28 seconds by Fedor, and his confidence died with him. Fedor had a legacy of doing that to people. He was completely different after, once the mystic was gone.

Zulu was never good. He beat a bunch of no-names before Fedor. What was his best early win...sumo Sentoryū Henri? LOL.

Of course he did. He is 40 years old and enormously obese. Of course he lost. Good.

Zulu actually weighed 60 lbs less than Pride (408-350) I was wondering about this just for the hell of it,thanks.

Zulu actually weighed 60 lbs less than Pride (408-350) I was wondering about this just for the hell of it,thanks.
For being competitive he should drop at 290

For being competitive I was thinking the opposite and kill it at some pie eating contests.
Emmanuel Yarbrough did not very well, he failed in doing pro wrestling also.

at least he put up a fight and didnt just roll over like Sapp

I remember an interview with Rei Zulu where he talked about breeding the perfect fighter, he said he saw a 'big black woman, bigger than me', took her home, and when he was done 'rolled off to the right to make sure it was a son'.

Looks like his voodoo recipe didn't quite work out though.

China did a better job with Yao Ming...

He’s won twice since this fight, given the last fight looked a bit sketchy.

Back