‘Zuluzinho’ loses in return to MMA at Imortal FC 9

He's one of the guys that for sure should not be fighting due to his health, he's had blood clot and circulation issues for years now. I hope he's not broke and going through this for the money

He's one of the guys that for sure should not be fighting due to his health, he's had blood clot and circulation issues for years now. I hope he's not broke and going through this for the money
That’s the sad part. He is broke he has 6 children and works as a security officer earning very little money. He retired at 32 just to comeback at 40-41. He was supposed to face a 3-5 opponent but they changed him late minute for a 36-26 guy in far better shape and he still went through with it because of $$$$

Zhulu was never a good fighter in his "prime" I wasn't expecting a career resurgence when he's in far worse shape and much older.

IMO he should have trolled Bob Sapp on the internet and just did a dumb social media callout and some regional org somewhere in bumfuck nowhere would payout to promote the fight.

Zulu could have an easy win and both he and Sapp could get paid......setting up his huge return to Japan for a fight with a green Sumo wrestler or HMC ......but alas we will never witness the greatness.

<mma1>[<dunn]

Zulu needs to fight DaDa 5000

Never saw a more even freakshow match up

Took 8 years to make a return, just to get Zulu'd again. :(

He should fight a Hawaiian guy, it could be called "Zulu vs Hulu"

Zhulu was never a good fighter in his "prime" I wasn't expecting a career resurgence when he's in far worse shape and much older.

IMO he should have trolled Bob Sapp on the internet and just did a dumb social media callout and some regional org somewhere in bumfuck nowhere would payout to promote the fight.

Zulu could have an easy win and both he and Sapp could get paid......setting up his huge return to Japan for a fight with a green Sumo wrestler or HMC ......but alas we will never witness the greatness.

<mma1>[<dunn]
Or Sapp "win" this and Zulu win the rematch. Then move in another promotion and again Sapp wins one and Zulu the rematch.

If you actually watch the fight, he almost knocked out the other guy.

If you actually watch the fight, he almost knocked out the other guy.
You can see him almost KO him in the highlight vid posted, which looks weird because it's the last highlight before him quitting.

Zuluzhino was good when he thought he was unbeatable, then he got killed in 28 seconds by Fedor, and his confidence died with him. Fedor had a legacy of doing that to people. He was completely different after, once the mystic was gone.

Best shape I've ever seen him in, not even joking.

Back