‘You’re supposed to be my promoter not hater’ - Ryan Garcia clashes with Oscar De La Hoya again

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
D1965C61-F9E9-4AA2-9ABC-7277C17FCF9E.jpeg https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/6/16/21293244/ryan-garcia-clashes-with-oscar-de-la-hoya-again-boxing-news

That kid is an asshat. Oscar should Vargas him and feed him to the wolves.

That is what he has Been Begging for and Oscar won't do give him the chance and I can't understand why people are bashing Ryan for it. He is fighting his own Promotion over it. He wants to give fans the Real fights and wants the chance to prove himself but if Oscar is not going to give it to him why shouldn't he bash Oscar about it.

That is what he has Been Begging for and Oscar won't do give him the chance and I can't understand why people are bashing Ryan for it. He is fighting his own Promotion over it. He wants to give fans the Real fights and wants the chance to prove himself but if Oscar is not going to give it to him why shouldn't he bash Oscar about it.
He declined cause of money.. in an era where there’s no ticket sales. Ungrateful lol shit.
Same goes for Jorge and Jon. Snot nosed brats.

He declined cause of money.. in an era where there’s no ticket sales. Ungrateful lol shit.
Same goes for Jorge and Jon. Snot nosed brats.

If they are only gonna get him crap fights, then they should pay him what he wants. Why shouldn't they.

Why not pay him big bucks to fight no hopers?..

Gee, that’s a tough one. Imma go with insolvency.

Then get him the fights he wants. They can't just tell him go fight nobodies for peanuts. What of shit is that. Give him a call when they have something Real.

This new phenomenon or probably a certain generation displaying their grievances on social media is a joke.

Go and speak with Oscar like a man, shit like this only escalates issues.
Hopefully this serves as a lesson to GBP and other promoters not to go all in on a fighter based on Instagram followers.

All about them likes man! If it keeps going, it'll replace currency. 70 likes to buy a ppv!
I too watch black mirror and pretend it’s a bery close future like every hipster. Underrated episode still.

Then get him the fights he wants. They can't just tell him go fight nobodies for peanuts. What of shit is that. Give him a call when they have something Real.
i dont remmember Canelo arguing with the first 35 orphan cab drivers he fought in his career. And now he’s the sports’s bigger cash cow since AJ’s go eaten by a borrito.
Fight out ur contract and find someone else if u dont like how they are promoting u.

again though, these days nobody is making the same money as before. Though i love the empty arena atmosphere, hearing all these fighters cry as if their jobs matter that much boring

I too watch black mirror and pretend it’s a bery close future like every hipster. Underrated episode still.

TBH, I've only watched one episode where the black dudes play VR fighting and end up falling for each other. That was enough for me to not watch that shit anymore.

Did they do another one with Likes as currency?

never heard of him and don't know the ins and outs but i do know former champions/fighters aren't always the best people to do your bidding, the competitiveness never leaves them.

TBH, I've only watched one episode where the black dudes play VR fighting and end up falling for each other. That was enough for me to not watch that shit anymore.

Did they do another one with Likes as currency?
Yes, if u like the concept look for the episode Nosedive.
U watched the season where the americans took over. American remakes of good british shows tend to suck hard.

Interesting situation, no matter if Garcia gets starched or proves GBP wrong.

Young divas tend to experiment rough reality checks at some point, though.

never heard of him and don't know the ins and outs but i do know former champions/fighters aren't always the best people to do your bidding, the competitiveness never leaves them.

In this case, he was being asked to fight a TBD opponent (probably would've been a light touch), for more money than they are contractually obligated to pay him - despite the fact that there's substantially less money to be earned without ticket sales. He told them to kick rocks, so they moved on. Now he's bitter that they're moving on and he's not the center of attention. He thought he could cry his way to a better payday and instead he's sitting on the sidelines.

Ryan's boxing career may not work out but he can always lean on becoming an Instagram male model. It's time to start building that portfolio, Ry. Let's see if your signature look can match that of ‘Blue Steel!’
images

Back