‘Saved By The Bell’ TV Sequel Casts Transgender Josie Totah In Lead Role

Just seems like another case of putting such a person in a position where they cannot succeed.

The show was absolute dog shit, we just have nostalgia for it. It doesn't hold up at all.

Eh I disagree. I've seen reruns and they are still decent. Don't get me wrong it's not blowing my mind but it's still better than a lot of the shit on TV these days especially with all the reality crap.

A bunch of grown ass men were gonna watch a Saved by the Bell reboot but this is a deal breaker I guess.

I coulda had one more whacking session with kelly kapowski!

kelly-kapowski-bikini.jpg

Man those were the days.

I recently saw the movie knives out, and that girl is the new Latina version of her.

ana-de-armas-wwife-beater-top-and-skinny-jeans.jpg

What's the over/under on this being prominently displayed on Zack's desk?
d8cdfc5e878630aea5474ccf5eebc34d--motorola-dynatac-zack-morris.jpg

Let's be real, its a non-story that was only posted to generate an anti-trans circlejerk.

In this case I am happy to join because man is it a terrible casting choice but I won't pretend its anything deeper.

Yeah, really. Think of all the convincing traps out there that could sexually confuse the thousands of conservatives that are going to outrage watch this.

Yeah, really. Think of all the convincing traps out there that could sexually confuse the thousands of conservatives that are going to outrage watch this.
Somehow they couldn't find one to cast for this role though.

It's like they wrote this sequel just to cast this person lol.

Either way, there'll never be another Saved by the Bell in spite of what they call this one. TV sequels never live up to the original.

Hell, the actual TV series sequel to Saved By The Bell, which they all go to college, flopped and was cancelled after the first season.

Inhooenthey have enough granny's to keep this show running.....seems like it's their target market....even the original didnt impress me.
Grannies like trannies ?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertain...osie-totah-in-lead-role/ar-BBYFxC9?li=AAggSpD

On Monday, NBCUniversal announced the casting of "Champions" star Josie Totah in a lead role for the reboot set to debut on the new Peacock streaming service, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Totah, who came out as transgender in 2018, will play Lexi, "a beautiful, sharp-tongued cheerleader and the most popular girl at Bayside High who is both admired and feared by her fellow students."

According to the creators, the new show follows what happens when “California Gov. Zack Morris gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools and proposes the affected students be sent to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High.”

The new "Saved By the Bell" will also star Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley, who will reprise their roles as A.C. Slater and Jessie Spano.

Can't wait for this gem.

Two in the stunning, one in the brave I say.

If it weren't for the links I would assume this was a joke.

Fuck y'all hating on a Saved by the Bell comeback... but fuck this casting, will not watch meow.

This is gonna bomb, and hard. The original wasnt even that good by 90s standards.

speaking of rando 90s shit, did anyone else get hyped over the song for the game Crossfire?

now that game sucked donkey balls, but that song was straight fire
Crossfire, crossfire, crossfire,

CROSSFIRE

Back