‘Saved By The Bell’ TV Sequel Casts Transgender Josie Totah In Lead Role

Let's hope the stunts will be by Demi Bagby.
0474b71b862b8a0d0c96f9a64efd033ce92baeda.gifv

IncomparablePeskyIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

That was a random excuse to post her... but glad you did.

I coulda had one more whacking session with kelly kapowski!

kelly-kapowski-bikini.jpg

Man those were the days.

I recently saw the movie knives out, and that girl is the new Latina version of her.

ana-de-armas-wwife-beater-top-and-skinny-jeans.jpg

She doesn't come close to looking like that anymore... I hope you're not spanking to teen pics...

Ooh, Latina Kelly is bad!

She doesn't come close to looking like that anymore... I hope you're not spanking to teen pics...

Ooh, Latina Kelly is bad!

That’s iffy territory. Isnt there some sort of grandfather clause as she was older than me when the show was on?

it’s like spanking it to the thoughts of first getting laid in high school. Grandfather claused

And heck yeah, Latina kelly has got it going on!
Ana-de-Armas-bra.jpg

She made that movie knives out better by her presence

That’s iffy territory. Isnt there some sort of grandfather clause as she was older than me when the show was on?

it’s like spanking it to the thoughts of first getting laid in high school. Grandfather claused

Tbh, I've always wondered the same thing... probably a common thought.

i'm tired of all these reboots/sequels.
can we get some original ideas over there in lala land?

I meant that in reference to the thread.

But sure there is clearly a push to normalize transgender persons and something like this is a part of that. In fact these studios specifically have these kinds of casting choices when its a nostalgia property because there is a built in audience already but they also want to piggyback on the "woke" trend. However I think studios overestimate the nostalgia factor. Its clearly helped some properties propel themselves to astronomical, unprecedented success but we've also seen some nostalgia flops as well. I think Hollywood is scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point and I wouldn't expect this sequel to do very well at all.

I think they overestimate the woke factor just as much, if not more.

Meh, is how I feel about it...

I just wish they'd make a sequel to the "Starship Troopers Chronicles: Tales Of The Roughnecks."
Dude when are they gonna make a starship troopers series? Amazon? Hulu? CIA? Are you listening?

Hell, the actual TV series sequel to Saved By The Bell, which they all go to college, flopped and was cancelled after the first season.
Lol yeah, I forgot about that shit show

I think they overestimate the woke factor just as much, if not more.
Agreed, I honestly don't think that helps much at all on its own while nostalgia at least does have some value if you know what to look for.

To the extent that "woke" media is good its usually due to sincere convictions of a visionary creator and not some top down, studio driven attempt at generating interest.

California Gov. Zack Morris

Stopped reading here.

Actually I would ha e stopped reading at “Saved by the Bell Reboot” but I was too curious about what a train wreck it would be.

INB4, "It bombed and got cancelled because of right wing transphobia, and the fact that it was geared towards woke Liberals who also didn't tune in, means nothing."

Is that a guy trying to look like a girl or a girl trying to look like a guy?

Back