‘I’d fight Tyson with stipulations.’ - Arlovski

Even Mike is not confident he's got more than 4 rounds in him, and we don't even know what level of opponent he's planning to fight, and they will probably take it easy, he's looking for 'exhibition' not a real fight, he did one of those a few years back and they were going very easy

unfortunatly i think anyone not just a boxer has a chance to ko arlovski if they are a skilled pucher. not because of his chin but because of how he fights and his mindset inside of a fight. similar thing happened to his former foe tim sylvia. arlovski has amazing stand up. great kick boxing and boxing technique but does not apply it well in fights and tends to choke or get over excited.

if arlovski wants to put together some wins he should focus on his ground because he could tap more than half the hw division fairly easy.

he can’t pull the trigger and he doesn’t have great takedowns.

winning boring decisions is his best bet at this point and he is on the perfect winning boring decisions team.

The power of boxing. Elite MMA fighter scared shitless of facing a 50+ year old long past his prime retired boxer in a straight boxing match.

You got 20 years on this old man, Arlovski. Don't be scared homie!

Considering mike is nearly 60 it’s laughable how a UFC HW all time great who recently knocked off a modern Evolved UfC contender Is afraid of boxing him

Fucking body shots

If 1 round is boxing he can actually die
AA is my all time fav mma fighter, he has been knocked out more than enough times and Tyson could actually kill him

Considering mike is nearly 60 it’s laughable how a UFC HW all time great who recently knocked off a modern Evolved UfC contender Is afraid of boxing him

Arlovski should never have said anything. It's embarrassing. Tyson is literally an old man. Showing any sort of fear about facing him in boxing rules as a much younger elite combat sports athlete makes you look like a pussy.

Arlovski should never have said anything. It's embarrassing. Tyson is literally an old man. Showing any sort of fear about facing him in boxing rules as a much younger elite combat sports athlete makes you look like a pussy.

you need to stop placing so much emphasis on age my friend....many boxers thoughout history have competed at the very top level at what most would consider way too old to be fighting.....mike would absolutely murder arlovski.....was bernard hopkins and old man? he was world champion at 49...archie moore lied about his age for years, and many believe he fought well into his 50s....and don't forget, trt now exists....which they don't test for in boxing.

Tyson ain't gonna agree to mma rules unless it's worth it. Why risk Arlovski panic wrestling you down and subbing you with ease?

I had a former co worker who was decent size (6'2 and 220ish) say he would knockout Mike Tyson now. Mike was in his early 40s then. I said "no you would lose." He would reply with "He loses to bum boxers now so i would win."

People are delusional. I had a friend say he would KO Rampage when Rampage was LHW champ in UFC. I laughed but he was serious. People think a lot of themselves.

Why would Tyson agree to any Arlovski stipulation lol? Nobody outside of mma fans gives a shit about Arlovski. Tyson is a mega celebrity. Tyson should box the ears off a Brock level celebrity or bigger

The power of boxing. Elite MMA fighter scared shitless of facing a 50+ year old long past his prime retired boxer in a straight boxing match.

You got 20 years on this old man, Arlovski. Don't be scared homie!

A) Arlovski has not been elite in years.

B) Arlovski is 41, not 33

C) The thought of him being scared shitless is only in your head.

D) You feel stupid now.

Glass vs a sledge hammer. Doesnt take a genius to decipher this

Or whatever someone who respects the greats of their sport.

Why would mike care about this callout?

Who the hell is that guy?

Back