Social ‘Disrespectful’: Google Employees Melt Down Over The Word ‘Family’

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown/

A Google executive sparked a fierce backlash from employees by using the word “family” in a weekly, company-wide presentation....

===========================================

As you read the story you realize how out of touch Google staff really are. They discussed also how to bury Conservative information and sources. They truly are a service that any honest person should avoid.

They actually saw "family" as a bad word. They push the fringe as the norm and expect others to fall in line. The sad part is that the executive, tucked his beta tail and apologized. What a pansy.

I recommend DUCKDUCKGO.com for everyone. They don't track your searches, they don't sell your data, and their results are far more balanced.

giphy.gif

Tech companies have some unique people working for them....

Outside of things like checking the weather or conversion calculations (very basic things) I use duckduckgo for about everything.

I recommend DUCKDUCKGO.com for everyone. They don't track your searches, they don't sell your data, and their results are far more balanced.

Two out of three is right. Their results closely resemble Google's. Go do a search for "Obama's muslim bans" and look at all the "Trump muslim bans" come up unlike other engines. I wouldnt be surprised if duckduckgo is using google or stolen some of their search algorithms. Still better than using Google though.

What the fuck? Seriously... These people are ill in the head (or just attention whores, you choose) and we keep placating them. When does this shit stop?

This has to be the dumbest shit I've heard. Leave it to fucking google employees.

Source is the dailycaller. I recommend against clicking it.

Also lol at using duckduckgo because google employees supposedly had an argument about the word family. That’s literally the worst reason I have ever read to stop using google.

I'm never going to eat a steak again because Trump called his greasy meat slabs "steak".

Also lol at using duckduckgo because google employees supposedly had an argument about the word family. That’s literally the worst reason I have ever read to stop using google.

Attacking the source is a logical fallacy, especially when they are sharing the actual text from the Google servers.

Ummmm... no on the reason to not use Google. I gave you other valid reasons. Read the OP again.

Attacking the source is a logical fallacy, especially when they are sharing the actual text from the Google servers.

Ummmm... no on the reason to not use Google. I gave you other valid reasons. Read the OP again.
Those reasons have nothing to do with the OP. You’re making a thread on google employees arguing, ending with the advise to not use google. You’re adding other reasons, sure, but you’re still constructing this as if them arguing would be a good reason to stop using google.

I’m just pointing out your source sucks and people shouldn’t give them ad revenue from clicks. Learn what a logical fallacy is before throwing it around.

Two out of three is right. Their results closely resemble Google's. Go do a search for "Obama's muslim bans" and look at all the "Trump muslim bans" come up unlike other engines. I wouldnt be surprised if duckduckgo is using google or stolen some of their search algorithms. Still better than using Google though.
Duckduckgo uses google as far as I know.

Those reasons have nothing to do with the OP. You’re making a thread on google employees arguing, ending with the advise to not use google. You’re adding other reasons, sure, but you’re still constructing this as if them arguing would be a good reason to stop using google.

I’m just pointing out your source sucks and people shouldn’t give them ad revenue from clicks. Learn what a logical fallacy is before throwing it around.
I saw this on the Seattle Time website I think. I know a friend of mine sent a link to me that wasn't DailyCaller or like BreitBart talking about it.

There are many on the Left that want to redefine "family"

Obviously these leftists at google hate the family as God designed it to be. Biological man as Father, biological female as mother, and children.

I saw this on the Seattle Time website I think. I know a friend of mine sent a link to me that wasn't DailyCaller or like BreitBart talking about it.
I didn’t say it’s no true I just don’t want to give them ad revenue.

Google has leftists running it's company. If the word family triggers them, No wonder conservatives are banned from youtube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back