Social ‘Disrespectful’: Google Employees Melt Down Over The Word ‘Family’

Damn...let me off this planet already please. This reminds me of a church service I attended last weekend. They actually gave a "trigger warning" before a new song, because it talked about God being like a "father". Then it turned into a long winded touchy feely rambling, about those who may have difficulty singing, or hearing it because of a bad or no relationship, with their "earthly father". It was like...if you can't separate the two, what are you doing here?

They will.
Oh, it's already been done. Just not by google. Yet.
These sick fucks hate everything good, wholesome, normal, healthy and righteous.
I've come to hate them (the left) and their destructive, poisonous agenda.

Oh, it's already been done. Just not by google. Yet.
These sick fucks hate everything good, wholesome, normal, healthy and righteous.
I've come to hate them (the left) and their destructive, poisonous agenda.
I pray it's the far left. But with the "You can't question whatever new fruity thing somebody throws out or else you're a bigot" there is a race to go as far left as possible. Justin Trudeau thinks it's the key to success, and it's sick. So is straight trickle down, but the left is getting off its rocker.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown/

A Google executive sparked a fierce backlash from employees by using the word “family” in a weekly, company-wide presentation....

===========================================

As you read the story you realize how out of touch Google staff really are. They discussed also how to bury Conservative information and sources. They truly are a service that any honest person should avoid.

They actually saw "family" as a bad word. They push the fringe as the norm and expect others to fall in line. The sad part is that the executive, tucked his beta tail and apologized. What a pansy.

I recommend DUCKDUCKGO.com for everyone. They don't track your searches, they don't sell your data, and their results are far more balanced.

This can't be real. People are that fucked in the head?

This can't be real. People are that fucked in the head?

Yes. We call them "Progressives" or "Leftists". They want to tell the rest of us how to act and think and will push for laws that force their beliefs on others.

Yes. We call them "Progressives" or "Leftists". They want to tell the rest of us how to act and think and will push for laws that force their beliefs on others.

These are the same people that are dying out because they're not having enough children.

I pray it's the far left. But with the "You can't question whatever new fruity thing somebody throws out or else you're a bigot" there is a race to go as far left as possible. Justin Trudeau thinks it's the key to success, and it's sick. So is straight trickle down, but the left is getting off its rocker.

It would be absurd if it wasn't so destructive. I've wondered before whether or not falling into decadence and ultimately self destruction isn't just the natural order of things. Every empire / civilization carved from grit, blood and guts that becomes as big as the US (and GB, Rome, etc) and enjoys all the luxuries of power, technology and wealth that comes with it, seems to inevitably turn soft and begin to rot. Humans need a struggle, something to give their lives purpose beyond drudging away at the millstone and the empty hollow hedonism, robotic consumerism and instant gratification sought to hide from the fact that slaving away for a few sheckles is a fruitless endeavor of cosmic proportions.
But, honestly, I don't believe that it has to be that way at all. The human mind works in predictable patterns, ergo the phrase "history keeps repeating itself".
It doesn't have to, but here we are.

It would be absurd if it wasn't so destructive. I've wondered before whether or not falling into decadence and ultimately self destruction isn't just the natural order of things. Every empire / civilization carved from grit, blood and guts that becomes as big as the US (and GB, Rome, etc) and enjoys all the luxuries of power, technology and wealth that comes with it, seems to inevitably turn soft and begin to rot. Humans need a struggle, something to give their lives purpose beyond drudging away at the millstone and the empty hollow hedonism, robotic consumerism and instant gratification sought to hide from the fact that slaving away for a few sheckles is a fruitless endeavor of cosmic proportions.
But, honestly, I don't believe that it has to be that way at all. The human mind works in predictable patterns, ergo the phrase "history keeps repeating itself".

Solid. This time around is more offensive because it's being pushed with knowledge of the past. Previous demoralizations of societies were just humans primitive greed and desires winning out when they were able to.

Tech companies have some unique people working for them....

The lite and softcore tech companies are wonky as fuck.

Industrials >>>

Oh, there's nothing wrong with a little hedonism and debauchery. My focus on maintaining the 'empire' is razor blades, I'm a cut throat nationalist and firm believer of exceptionalism (which is not hubris). Rather than sulk and slave away, people with the intellectual and physical wherewithal should actually set goals for themselves, find something they enjoy and then go fucking do it.

The lite and softcore tech companies are wonky as fuck.

Industrials >>>

Oh, there's nothing wrong with a little hedonism and debauchery. My focus on maintaining the 'empire' is razor blades, I'm a cut throat nationalist and firm believer of exceptionalism (which is not hubris). Rather than sulk and slave away, people with the intellectual and physical wherewithal should actually set goals for themselves, find something they enjoy and then go fucking do it.
A little is fine. We're going off the deep end.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown/

A Google executive sparked a fierce backlash from employees by using the word “family” in a weekly, company-wide presentation....

===========================================

As you read the story you realize how out of touch Google staff really are. They discussed also how to bury Conservative information and sources. They truly are a service that any honest person should avoid.

They actually saw "family" as a bad word. They push the fringe as the norm and expect others to fall in line. The sad part is that the executive, tucked his beta tail and apologized. What a pansy.

I recommend DUCKDUCKGO.com for everyone. They don't track your searches, they don't sell your data, and their results are far more balanced.
I want to use DDG but it's so god damn slow

It is actually

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

A little is fine. We're going off the deep end.

Well, almost by definition you can't have only a little of those things so maybe. I grant that a lot of this social shit and the gender queers are retarded but from the perspective of a combination of capital, geography, natural resources, industrial high technology and demography outlook there isn't anyone going to replace this country any time soon.

It's all fucking hype, the wannabes have feet of clay and spines of glass. Anyone really paying attention can see that the US is only gearing up for another generation of preeminence if anything and hopefully with a far more isolationist tilt than the "American Century" has been.

Last edited:
I'm not sure duckduckgo doesn't sell your data.

That employee posted an extended rant, which was well-received by his colleagues, on why linking families to children is “offensive, inappropriate, homophobic, and wrong.”

From the article ^

lol the employee can rant about it all they want but that definition of family is why we all exist in the first place.

From the article ^

lol the employee can rant about it all they want but that definition of family is why we all exist in the first place.

It's beyond stupid and the rant is homophobic IMO.

I actually have stopped using Google. I simply can't find the sources I'm looking for with them and they do seem to push an agenda. I know- algorithms etc. The results seem biased to me, whatever the reason.

Source is the dailycaller. I recommend against clicking it.

Also lol at using duckduckgo because google employees supposedly had an argument about the word family. That’s literally the worst reason I have ever read to stop using google.
People have been talking about Google bias well before today.

No need to give the messenger a tip either

Not a fan of Lord Tucker's (The GOAT) news outlet, huh? It's very much DailyWhiteGrievance and agenda driven as any but I don't think I'd put it quite on par with Breitbart's editorial nastiness, it's just conservative. Carlson is generally more chill than the crowd who loves him and he's profiting bigly off the manufactured outrage boom, so why not?

Back