“I just want to pet my dog right now." -ThugRose

Speaking of which, he also got in her face when she was in the prep point. He was yelling in her face, dressing her down drill sergeant style.

A strange couple, those two.

Rose is the alpha male, clearly

“I feel great, I don’t know what else to say,” “I just want to pet my dog right now."

Anyone else chuckle at this? I mean you just outclassed the most hyped women in your division and all you can think about is petting your dog? Hilarious to me.

War dog petter Namajunas

women..

26tPsYD8NxGGILwek.gif

That's rap-battle Barry there, spittin' his pre-fight rhymes

The dog helped her in cardio-training: Rose had a practice of chasing the dog for 5 rounds worth of time during the lead up to the fight.

The dog even joined Rose on stage in her open-workout performance.

a bit unfair, he took her by surprise lol... she was going for the hand slap lol

I wouldnt say that means they are having problems

edit: shit, meant quote the other guy that said that it was possibly a sign they were having issues as well:(

Just because it never gets old. Especially the punch.

That's what I was talking about in my post. Right where the gif ends he hugs her and she basically hover handed him...then she gave everyone else real hugs :icon_lol:

Maybe it was to stay in the zone and not get emotional before the fight, never the less she seemed really focused for this fight...I dunno

That's what I was talking about in my post. Right where the gif ends he hugs her and she basically hover handed him...then she gave everyone else real hugs :icon_lol:

Maybe it was to stay in the zone and not get emotional before the fight, never the less she seemed really focused for this fight...I dunno

I just got the impression Pat bamboozled her with his performance, lol. I'm sure they're fine.

I just got the impression Pat bamboozled her with his performance, lol. I'm sure they're fine.

Probably so. They are both for sure "unique" characters but even so I was kind of embarrassed for her a little bit :redface:

I had a little chuckle and thought it was kind of cute when she said that. She just seemed, humble and in the moment and just said what she felt.

Seems pretty normal to me. He was just getting her amped. Dude is a character lol

Just came here to say I read this thread title before watching the fight stream, was immediately crushed, thinking Rose lost. Watched the fight, having my mind blown every two seconds that that wasn't the case.

...thread gets 8/10 for sounding like a spoiler that makes Rose fans happy, for once.

Petting dog = at least +10 awesome points.

Dog lovers are weirdos...

I had to put my dog on PEDs this week. He's aggressive now, and it's always confrontational when we make eye contact these days.

Came down stairs in the morning and he was eating the cat foot while lifting weights.

Back