“I just want to pet my dog right now." -ThugRose

“I feel great, I don’t know what else to say,” “I just want to pet my dog right now."

Anyone else chuckle at this? I mean you just outclassed the most hyped women in your division and all you can think about is petting your dog? Hilarious to me.

War dog petter Namajunas

Perspective.

Definitely genuine and MUCH better than the Sage company spew.

Hah, I'd have to agree with this. She just said what was on her mind. Dog petting Namajunas is for real.

"Thank you fans! I love UFC fight pass! GO MR. WHITE!"

-Sage White (Dana's new adopted child.)

Fixed.

Pat Barry be like "come pet me".

Speaking of Pat, did anyone else notice the half assed embrace from her when Pat hugged her before the fight? Compared to the real ones she gave everyone else? I found that kind of strange. I wonder if there's trouble in paradise lol

Yeah I remember hearing and thinking what a nut job.

Definitely genuine and MUCH better than the Sage company spew.

Thank You, all of Sage's UFC keister kissing dialog should be followed by canned laughter. He's like on happy auto-pilot Tom Cruisey type material. A tad on the fake side and skeeves me out. A great mannequin man.

Hitler was fascinated with Dogs! Had 2 German Sheppard's. He was also vegetarian. Go figure!

Whats a genocidal mass murderer got to do with anything?

Dogs rule.

giphy.gif

Rose is dreamy. She fought a great fight last night too. So much potential at her age.

She looks like the type of girl to age like fine wine.

Grandma Rose gonna be bangin'.

Speaking of Pat, did anyone else notice the half assed embrace from her when Pat hugged her before the fight? Compared to the real ones she gave everyone else? I found that kind of strange. I wonder if there's trouble in paradise lol
Right before rose got into the cage Pat was jumping around and dancing. A security member went and talked to him. And yes Rose really tried to avoid him/ pretend he wasn't there

Right before rose got into the cage Pat was jumping around and dancing. A security member went and talked to him. And yes Rose really tried to avoid him/ pretend he wasn't there

Speaking of which, he also got in her face when she was in the prep point. He was yelling in her face, dressing her down drill sergeant style.

A strange couple, those two.

I like Rose a lot but she just seems so bored with everything. If she doesn't care, why should I?

If you watched TUF 20, you would (or at least should) know that Rose's big psychological problem, that she very much needed to deal with, was caring too much. She cried over not being perfect in training and cried before fights. She wasted a lot of energy emotionally.

Keeping calm and collected (which you are interpreting as being bored with everything and not caring) is something that I think she has been working very hard to achieve in order to be a better fighter.

Back