Yves Edwards is mad at Brendan Schaub again; outs private message

Schaub has beef with Fox.. he's always taking shots at them.. this was probably another case.. but he mentioned race so he fucked up

All 3 bryant/Woodley and especially Yves are pretty shit tho
only guys i like on the panel are bizzy cruz and rashad

j5el5Yb.jpg

They should just fight . Fuck it . All this social media posturing from Edwards is fucking lame. Doesn’ t have to be street fight or sanctioned mma fight . They can just spar n gym or hell, just roll in BJJ . Talking shit on social media is kids shit .

Brendan types like someone who's in the 6th grade. You can tell he's not that bright upstairs.

Brendan needs to either embrace his “controversial opinions” or go full blown PC MMA analyst. Nobody likes a troll who apologizes

GET OVER IT OMGOSH

Im sick of people being so sensitive over everything. And even more so, I'm sick of people like Brendan saying something they obviously MEAN but then turning around and apologizing when they get called out.

Oh man whe. i read in the OP that it was about his insecurity and reading it on SD, i so hoped it was about my post about his boring voice.

This shit just needs to go away already. Brendan is an idiot and Yves, regardless of his knowledge of the sport, doesn't speak well enough to be on TV. Karyn and Woodley are great. Can we just move on from this? Smh!

Oh good lord, I dont even like BS but Yves need to shut the fuckup with his fake tough guy routine. You weren't heavyweight, so acting like tough here really is making you look like a fucking good. Shaub gets paid to talk about shit now, cry about it all you want, its his fucking opinion and he can express it if he wants. Dont like it, go fucking cry about it you big fucking baby. good lord.

PS, the all black crew was shitty and sloppy, and some of it was you asshole.

This post is fucking retarded. Quite an accomplishment. Bravo.

This shit just needs to go away already. Brendan is an idiot and Yves, regardless of his knowledge of the sport, doesn't speak well enough to be on TV. Karyn and Woodley are great. Can we just move on from this? Smh!
I got old like the next day after it all started lol

Back