Yves Edwards is mad at Brendan Schaub again; outs private message

Chael addressed the Brendan Schaub vs Yves Edwards pissing contest.

- He said Brendan did make comments that are "racially insensitive",
but Brendan apologized like a man.

- Said Yves Edwards poured fire on the argument after Brendan had already apologized.

- Time for all parties involved to "man up" like Brendan did.

Timestamp 54:30

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Chael-and-Jacob-AT-THE-MOVIES

I dont why he keeps saying "you're welcome"

I never said thank you

I’m hoping that Schaub is truly beginning to understand that saying whatever pops up in his mind can have repercussions. It’ll produce noise and hits but perhaps not quite the kind he’s hoped for.

It must piss Yves off to think he was once considered one of the best LWs at the time, and now he’s stuck being the token black on fox, while an average HW is having all this success outside of the fight game.

Yves Edwards is mad at Brendan Schaub again.
He calls Schaub a "Self Righteous Asshole".

Yves learned on Sherdog heavies (literally) about this all. (see tweets)

DXd7CDSU0AA-OLB.jpg

I just dont like Brenden Schaub. He has become a dick and a HORRIBLE analyst so he really has no right to talk in the first place. I gave him a chance many times and I cant get past him wanting to be like Joe Rogan. He trys to hard to breakdown fights like Joe Rogan and trys HARDER to be a comedian like Joe. I think maybe his jeans are too tight cutting off blood flow to the brain. As far as his use of Alpha brain...Brendan up the dosage

It must piss Yves off to think he was once considered one of the best LWs at the time, and now he’s stuck being the token black on fox, while an average HW is having all this success outside of the fight game.

Yeah a FOX broadcasting gig is pretty terrible - Yves is totally failing at life.

It was over, and then Schaub started taking more shots at Yves for some reason. Pretty shitty thing to do to try to detract from a fellow retired fighter trying to keep a gig outside of fighting.

tbh to add to schaub's point I think yves edwards is one of the worst FS1 analysts on the show. he's always stumblin over his words. shouldn't be on camera

Didn't read.

Anyone who 'outs' private messages are douchebags and most likely attention-whores.

Not sure who made it public in this case, but its really a pussy move.

Time for you to get over it. People these days cling to mean words like being a victim is the best thing a person can hope to be when they grow up.

Back