Yves Edwards is mad at Brendan Schaub again; outs private message

Lord Chael knows that The Schaub's heart is pure.

Everyone knew Schaub was talking about Yves, even Yves knew, but Schaub made the situation worse by trying at like he just misspoke. Probably would've earn some credibility if he'd just admitted he thought Yves was trash and it makes no sense why a guy who has been speaking on tv so many times now can barely spit a coherent sentence out.

Though Schaub is pretty terrible at public speaking himself, so....

Would expect no less from someone who comes from Oregon.

Black guy in Chicago gets killed by the police for having a cell phone in his hands.

Yet when 150 white men with assault rifles point them at law enforcement openly asking for a confrontation nothin happens.

If you know Yves Edwards, he works extremely hard on his craft to be the best he can be. He is not a natural but hard work trumps anything else in the long run and he wants it. No place for anyone in MMA to discuss race, religion and/or politics.

If you know Yves Edwards, he works extremely hard on his craft to be the best he can be. He is not a natural but hard work trumps anything else in the long run and he wants it.

So does Chris Camozzi, but he'll never be a top 5 MW no matter how hard he works.

Hard work will get you to your ceiling, but will not increase your talent level.

It must piss Yves off to think he was once considered one of the best LWs at the time, and now he’s stuck being the token black on fox, while an average HW is having all this success outside of the fight game.
How is he "the token black" when there are literally 4 regular black guys and a black girl that do the show?
Dumb people making dumb comments probably pisses Yves off

Didn't read.

Anyone who 'outs' private messages are douchebags and most likely attention-whores.

Not sure who made it public in this case, but its really a pussy move.
Lol...brah...how are you gonna say "didn't read" and then offer up an opinion on something you don't know about?
Yves brought out the personal messages because Brendan brought up that personal conversation on a podcast, and Brendan tried to present that convo as if Yves was the apologetic one that was in the wrong, when it was the other way around.

Lol...brah...how are you gonna say "didn't read" and then offer up an opinion on something you don't know about?
Yves brought out the personal messages because Brendan brought up that personal conversation on a podcast, and Brendan tried to present that convo as if Yves was the apologetic one that was in the wrong, when it was the other way around.
cheers for pointing that out but like I said, anyone who outs private messages is a douchebag.

you can 'he-said she-said' all you want, but do post actual screenshots of private conversations... low

1_medium.gif

"I think the world of you and Karan (lol) Bryant"

1 person missing from the compliment
Confirmed Schaub thinks Woodley is the terrible token analyst
He is...

When schaub first made the initial comments about an all black panel, my first thought was literally that Tyron is terrible as an analyst.

Ferguson sucked and he was only on once. Tyron for some reason remains.

inb4 Sherdog denies racism exists because they don't see color,

actually, fuck it

inb4 Sherdog openly suggests that commentators shouldn't be black
They should only use Asian commentators so noone gets offended... It doesn't matter what people say or do there will always be someone out there who's "offended"

Yves is pissed because Brendan is basically saying "Yves is aight, but he's fucking garbage compared to me. I should have that Fox job. I wanna be the sans career Joe Naimath of MMA."

Yves calling out Brandon for the challenge is more than fair play.

"They call me The Broadway KO!"

Why couldn't Rogan become friends with a cooler retired HW and give him shine to help resurrect Brian Callen's career after his successful run of VH1: The 90s Were Totally Crazy! segments.

Schaub has beef with Fox.. he's always taking shots at them.. this was probably another case.. but he mentioned race so he fucked up

All 3 bryant/Woodley and especially Yves are pretty shit tho

Back