"You're not El Cucuy, you're El McDonald" - Khabib

Alternate scenario:

C5Zl_IgU8AAzWi4.jpg:large

I see Khabib spamming panic takedown attempts and getting stuffed all night while eating punches and kicks.
This is a toss up fight and I've always felt Tony's lethality with chokes and strikes would be stylistically problematic for khabib.

But dude, how do you CONFIDENTLY think khabib will look like literally no one has ever seen him look? Panic TD attempts? Were not seeing the same thing lol.

Feel free to bump as I've been made to be a fool time and again.

But that's like saying "I see Tony being too cautious to throw more than one shot at a time. And he'll probably gas out too since its such a big fight."

There's no logic in expecting either of our statements to be remotely founded

Old Mcdonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow
E-I-E-I-O
With a moo moo here
And a moo moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo moo
Old Mcdonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O

Khabib is referring to this imo.

I don't get it. Are hamburgers a staple of his diet?

Why do you care if it would be "bad for business" to have Khabib as a champion?

Would being the best fighter in the division not be enough?

How so? You know he would defend his belt so that's a win in my books

Do you guys really not understand why Khabib being champ would be bad for business? Do you guys even understand how this business works?

I shouldn't have to explain because you ahould already know. Khabib is not good for business because he's too inactive and he's not exactly he most wntariming fighter around.

Unfortunately, being the very best fighter in the division doesn't really mean all that much in terms of business. It's all about money and Khabib really isn't bringing much in and never will.

He's bad for business in terms of not bringing in very much money and also because he's extremely unreliable. He gets injured way too often. You can bring up Conor about how he holds up the division by not defending his title, but atleast he doesn't sit out for basically 2 years.

A business is all about making as much money as possible, Khabib is not selling a damn thing for obvious reasons. Him being champ would be bad for the UFC and actually bad for us as fans because like I said, he's too inactive due to getting injured and sitting out on a regular basis like everyone at AKA.

It doesn't take a genius to understand how the fight game or any business in general works.

Do you guys really not understand why Khabib being champ would be bad for business? Do you guys even understand how this business works?

I shouldn't have to explain because you ahould already know. Khabib is not good for business because he's too inactive and he's not exactly he most wntariming fighter around.

Unfortunately, being the very best fighter in the division doesn't really mean all that much in terms of business. It's all about money and Khabib really isn't bringing much in and never will.

He's bad for business in terms of not bringing in very much money and also because he's extremely unreliable. He gets injured way too often. You can bring up Conor about how he holds up the division by not defending his title, but atleast he doesn't sit out for basically 2 years.

A business is all about making as much money as possible, Khabib is not selling a damn thing for obvious reasons. Him being champ would be bad for the UFC and actually bad for us as fans because like I said, he's too inactive due to getting injured and sitting out on a regular basis like everyone at AKA.

It doesn't take a genius to understand how the fight game or any business in general works.
Well before Khabib's injury (2014) he fought 6 times in 2 years, McGregor 7 times. If you're injured you can't fight, period. How is that being "extremely" unreliable? Post injury, Khabib had 2 fights in 2016, McGregor 3. Being unreliable means not defending your belt if you're capable of doing so (if you're the champion). McGregor wasn't injured in 2016, yet he chose not to defend his belt and now vacated his belt at FW. That's unreliable if you ask me.

You have to be 12 or under to find that funny

What's funny is that Khabib says this corny shit and Tony just loses it. Ferguson can't hold his wad to save his life. The guy is panicking over nothing.

It's better than 'El McDonald', but all of his fans think it's the funniest shit ever just because it was him that said it.

If somebody on here came up with it, literally everybody here would think it's lame and 'cringeworthy'. You know it's true.

MMA fans are weird like that. If a fighter they like says something, they act like it was comedy gold but if someone they dislike said it (or a random poster here said it), it'd be 'cringeworthy '.

Nah your post is just a silly name, "El McDonald" is obviously looking to annoy Fergerson by belittling him playing up his Mexican heritage reffercing an obviously American brand.

He said El Knockdowno not El Mcdonald and he was talking about how Ferguson has been knocked down 7 times already in the UFC

Khabib is obviously the toughest match-up for Conor, but I'd much rather watch Ferguson go to war with Conor instead of Khabib possibly laying on him all night.
what is this shit people keep spewing about khabib lying on top of people? dude has the nastiest gnp in the division, he slams people to the mat, passes their guard, and beats 50 shades of shit out of them.

or do you just hate any fight that goes to the ground? because if you consider grappling to be "lying on top of people", you really shouldn't be watching mma.

what is this shit people keep spewing about khabib lying on top of people? dude has the nastiest gnp in the division, he slams people to the mat, passes their guard, and beats 50 shades of shit out of them.

or do you just hate any fight that goes to the ground? because if you consider grappling to be "lying on top of people", you really shouldn't be watching mma.
#f12
Recognize

Back