"You're not El Cucuy, you're El McDonald" - Khabib

Yeah, and you're Khabitch Nurfaggomedumb. I really hope El McDonald smacks this guy around. He's way more entertaining in every way.

Khabib is too inconsistent in terms of excitement. He's only fun to watch when his opponent isn't good off of their back and incapable of getting back to their feet. If all of his fights were like the MJ mauling, I'd be a huge fan.

It's not entirely Khabib's fault when he has a boring fight, but Ferguson NEVER has a boring fight and that's why I like him. Ferguson is one of the most entertaining fighters around.

Khabib is obviously the toughest match-up for Conor, but I'd much rather watch Ferguson go to war with Conor instead of Khabib possibly laying on him all night.

I respect Khabib's skill and see he's truly amazing at what he does, and can admit I don't dislike him like I used to, but him being champ would be bad for business in the long run.

This seems a lot more reasonable than cringey "Khabitch Nurfaggomedumb" alone

When you listen to shit like this, then you are reminded once again why Conor is so popular. Even though this fight has potential to be AMAZING and it's an awesome matchup of the highest level, if they had to sold tickets by themselves, they'd sell 9... maybe.

Boring as shit, repetitive, cringey and unoriginal.

From the conference call, Khaib didn't really seem mad, you could hear him laughing in the background. Not that he'd go easy on Ferguson since he seems determined as fuck to go down as future LW Goat.

During the Trujillo weigh ins, Khabib felt "insulted" by Abel's reluctance to shake his hands backstage. That's why they got into a scuffle during the face off. Khabib was only kidding when he said he's going to break Tony's arm, now he's serious. I fear for Tony.

Yeah, and you're Khabitch Nurfaggomedumb. I really hope El McDonald smacks this guy around. He's way more entertaining in every way.

Khabib is too inconsistent in terms of excitement. He's only fun to watch when his opponent isn't good off of their back and incapable of getting back to their feet. If all of his fights were like the MJ mauling, I'd be a huge fan.

It's not entirely Khabib's fault when he has a boring fight, but Ferguson NEVER has a boring fight and that's why I like him. Ferguson is one of the most entertaining fighters around.

Khabib is obviously the toughest match-up for Conor, but I'd much rather watch Ferguson go to war with Conor instead of Khabib possibly laying on him all night.

I respect Khabib's skill and see he's truly amazing at what he does, and can admit I don't dislike him like I used to, but him being champ would be bad for business in the long run.

KAJCag.gif

That's a great assesment, bravo.

This seems a lot more reasonable than cringey "Khabitch Nurfaggomedumb" alone

It's better than 'El McDonald', but all of his fans think it's the funniest shit ever just because it was him that said it.

If somebody on here came up with it, literally everybody here would think it's lame and 'cringeworthy'. You know it's true.

MMA fans are weird like that. If a fighter they like says something, they act like it was comedy gold but if someone they dislike said it (or a random poster here said it), it'd be 'cringeworthy '.

Why do you care if it would be "bad for business" to have Khabib as a champion?

Would being the best fighter in the division not be enough?

When you listen to shit like this, then you are reminded once again why Conor is so popular. Even though this fight has potential to be AMAZING and it's an awesome matchup of the highest level, if they had to sold tickets by themselves, they'd sell 9... maybe.

Boring as shit, repetitive, cringey and unoriginal.

Conor is repetitive, cringe and unoriginal. He's just not boring because he has charisma

El Cuckold would have been a bigger owmage. But that was a good line nonetheless.
When you grow up smashing bears, having a dad named Abdulmanap and never getting drunk even...

They would never have any reason to know what a cuck is. Doubt they do much memespeak, you can tell he says things bc he really definitely does mean it.

I guess I dig that he's only unintentionally funny. Bc he means all that shit, broken humorous English n all lol

Foreign accents get away with more when it comes to jokes. I agree with the guy that says 'el mcdonald' is mostly lame, but also with those who think it's funny given the overall context and setting.

I see Khabib spamming panic takedown attempts and getting stuffed all night while eating punches and kicks. Tony's wrestling and grappling isn't as good as Khabib's but it's very solid. Their striking however, is a world apart.

It's better than 'El McDonald', but all of his fans think it's the funniest shit ever just because it was him that said it.

If somebody on here came up with it, literally everybody here would think it's lame and 'cringeworthy'. You know it's true.

MMA fans are weird like that. If a fighter they like says something, they act like it was comedy gold but if someone they dislike said it (or a random poster here said it), it'd be 'cringeworthy '.

No what you said was 10 times worse. It was just really bad, no other way to put it.

Back