"You're not El Cucuy, you're El McDonald" - Khabib

I have Ferguson the better fighter but I have khabib winning..
I can almost reference this to mousasi-jacare....bad style match up- although post usads, I got moose taking rubber and the title will be at stake.

tumblr_olxkwdw5C61rpybz7o1_540.jpg

What really puts it over is his absolute willingness to talk shit in a language he isn't completely fluid in. He isn't worried about saying something the wrong way. He just wants to talk as much shit as he can.

Good stuff.

Absolutely. That's what makes all of this so funny. He's all-in with the shit-talking and don't care if we understand or not. Romero's the exact same way. It's no coincidence that both are loved by the MMA community. I would recommend every foreign-born fighter take a similar strategy. Not necessarily talk trash, but learn a few funny sentences in broken English and be ready when they get the opportunity. Personally, I can't get enough of "El McDonald" and "No, for Gay Jesus".

It gets heated after the 10 min mark....

Jesus Tony is annoying as fuck. I get that he's rustled but how about let the other guy speak and then speak back like a human being. Khabib let him drop his lines but then when Khabib tries to say something:

"AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE AINT GONE DO SHIT DUDE "

and mean how bad of a line is "im gonna throw you from your head to your toes and flip you upside down and everyone inside the octagon is gonna see it." lmao

Hope tony gets rekt just for making me listen to that shit.

Last edited:
'' No no no, lisssn lisssn calm down calm down.

you talk to much, just shut up and lissssssn

I wanna know why you run so much from this fight '

Khabib is amazing

Back