Your thoughts if Germaine retires before defending title

Worst of all time. I think the UFC should pay off all of us for even witnessing this 145 division nonsense, like United did those passengers

as fr the question.. I think GDR retiring would be best for everyone.

Vacant 145 title but nobody would fight cyborg for the belt, Holm wont, Dandois wanted to but lost to Davis. I guess they could sign Anderson but then what, just have Cyborg and Megan fight over and over.

Let GDR retire, nobody fights cyborg and in October when her contract is over she fucks off to Rizin or Bellator and close the division

Even if the GDR retirement rumors aren't true right now I can pretty much guarantee GDR retires after her first loss. She's 33, finally realized her dream of being an mma champ, a title at 135 is out of the question, why stick around?

Last edited:
Not true. Let's really break that down. You train your ENTIRE life and run through contender and contender and finally Beat the BEST....and you have to do one more to get that accolade? NOPE

I think there was only a small minority who considered Eddie Alvarez a real champ or the best LW even though he held the belt.
Then again the same can be said about Bisping even though he sort of defended against Hendo.

Even if the GDR retirement rumors aren't true right now I can pretty much guarantee GDR retires after her first loss. She's almost 40, finally realized her dream of being an mma champ, a title at 135 is out of the question, why stick around?
Is she almost 40? :D

One the dumber things WME has come up with.

The division has 3 fighters.

Edit: 2 fighters, Holly has gone back to BW.
While we're at it we should get rid of all weight classes...why build a 145 class right?
Or if you build it they will come

Remember when there was no WMMA? In years to come the divisions will figure themselves out...

if thats true wow good shut down that division who cares about this creep let her go to japan and roid up all she wants
11745514_892620487497326_8415465101366711767_n.0.0.jpg
Just a bunch of haters
What if I told you most of your heroes are on or have been on steroids???

While we're at it we should get rid of all weight classes...why build a 145 class right?
Or if you build it they will come

Remember when there was no WMMA? In years to come the divisions will figure themselves out...

dana?

when you gonna make it up to us for UFC112?

Greatest 145 champ ever!

Look at the records of her opponents since Coenen at the time of their fights. For a long time she hasn't wanted to risk her image by fighting experienced and accomplished competition in MMA, preferring to crush green prospects and journeywomen with records like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, and 8-7 and no impressive resumes of their own. But I guess it doesn't matter if her style passes your eye test well enough. If they "look good" that means they're completely confident in themselves, and wouldn't be worried about looking worse or losing against actual good comp.
She doesn't seem to be the kind of girl that is afraid of 135 lb girls. I think you agree with that.

I would love to see how she does against the most profiled fighers. Now they Are all at 135, so lets hope someone wants to move up to do a superfight. Conor showed them the way.

GdR wants to fight in Rotterdam not in Anaheim.

If I was her i would retire too.
oAum9P4pTJJAbm_LbWDPVzWkO2TJrzpOZnpU1BhI-HjGFQA6jGwWGiVxdDgOcOwpLDj2crVTpS9z9ko6g7BvGQC7nFKKIyIOPNvrXSusKsTg8W231c8dH97tZg729bVS1rCaRbn-ynt15m8=w320-h180-nc

She's champion of a division with 2 people and is going to retire instead of defending against the only other fighter?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck.....

Back