Your thoughts if Germaine retires before defending title

Retire the champ?
Retire the division?

biWScd9.gif

This is a women who fights once every like 37 years (3 fights in the last 3.5 years 10 fight career in like 9 years),not like we would have seen her for a long time anyway.Retire and get rid of this ridiculous division.

I call BS on that Rumor. You don't become the champ and then never cash in on your big money fight. Sounds more like rumors started to try to force GDR to fight Cyborg on 214.

LMAO just scrap the division and pretend the idea never happened.

Sounds good. Can the division and pretend this never happened. Ive been saying for years that this decision is worthless. And Cyborg is a pain in the ass to deal with, not worth it to have an empty division just for her.

Also weren't half you idiots on here calling for women's FW division for the longest time? TOLD YOU.

Lmao, cyborg might as well as ask to be released now. She has no one to blame but herself if gdr retires. I very well believe that gdr might retire and the 145 division is being scrapped. Honestly I'm sure everyone knows that gdr was just supposed to be a foil/heel for holly to beat so they could market holly better. Oops lol. Cyborg blows it, holly blows it, in a 6 degrees sense ronda blew it, and now gdr is the queen of nothing at the tail end of her career

If She's genuinely ready to retire, then go for it. If it's because she's ducking the wrecking machine that is Cris Cyborg, then she never was a true champion.

But who really cares anyway? We are talking about a division with 2 fighters

No one is willing to fight Cyborg. It's a shame really there are some big girls out there and they would rather retire or cut weight and look like shit at 135.

GDR will demolish Cyborg in first round, can't wait!

Disappointed, not a champion till you defend it.
Not true. Let's really break that down. You train your ENTIRE life and run through contender and contender and finally Beat the BEST....and you have to do one more to get that accolade? NOPE

If that's what she wants to do, she's been fighting a long time.

Germaine vs Cyborg is the best WMMA fight to make right now. What a coward.

She should move up to womens 155 and become the first womens two-division champion.

Either retire, or cherry pick your opponents.. It's the way of the new UFC champs..

Back