Your thoughts if Germaine retires before defending title

I would be very disappointed because I always thought GDR was a true fighter but if she pulls this then I feel it will really taint her legacy.

Sounds good. Can the division and pretend this never happened. Ive been saying for years that this decision is worthless. And Cyborg is a pain in the ass to deal with, not worth it to have an empty division just for her.

Also weren't half you idiots on here calling for women's FW division for the longest time? TOLD YOU.

Who? maybe some Cyborg's fanboy
Any WMMA follower knows that division is shit, I have been calling for a 125 lbs or even a 105 lbs division would be OK IMO, but not this one

The champ of an irrelevant 3 person division retires? Who the hell cares?

it is?

Got any more of that smack?

Fuck sobriety.

Germaine is a long and lanky decorated striker that just beat Holly. She is legit and the ONLY fight for Cyborg @ 145. It is the biggest fight you could make in WMMA.

Nunes vs Cyborg would be bigger. But that fight wont happen.

Nobody wants to fight Cyborg. They all retire or hide at 135.

Who? maybe some Cyborg's fanboy
Any WMMA follower knows that division is shit, I have been calling for a 125 lbs or even a 105 lbs division would be OK IMO, but not this one

Sherdoggers have been for years.

Worse champ ever! Should've never fought for a "title" in the 1st place. 6-3 overall at the time of the fight.

And creating a women's FW division will go down as one of the worse decisions the UFC has ever made! And they've made alot of them lol

Nobody wants to fight Cyborg. They all retire or hide at 135.
It's not as Cyborg has fought anyone great besides Marloes either. Hides at 145 with unnaturally gained bulk making her "too big" for legit competition.

why would she retire before making all that cheese

I don't even think it's any kind of ducking, it could simply be that it is now ragingly clear that the UFC 145 division is a complete wasteland/total bullshit, and simply dropping back to 135 does more than a little to openly acknowledge that and by extension completely discredit her belt.

It's not as Cyborg has fought anyone great besides Marloes either. Hides at 145 with unnaturally gained bulk making her "too big" for legit competition.
So you think Cyborg is hiding from anyone? Seriously, or just making it up?

So you think Cyborg is hiding from anyone? Seriously, or just making it up?
Look at the records of her opponents since Coenen at the time of their fights. For a long time she hasn't wanted to risk her image by fighting experienced and accomplished competition in MMA, preferring to crush green prospects and journeywomen with records like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, and 8-7 and no impressive resumes of their own. But I guess it doesn't matter if her style passes your eye test well enough. If they "look good" that means they're completely confident in themselves, and wouldn't be worried about looking worse or losing against actual good comp.

Last edited:
I just want to see Cyborg hold UFC gold. Been wanting it since she destroyed Gina. Is that too much to ask?

To find out the dirt on the female champ, we look no further than former champion Holly Holm, who just hit facebook with the news she has heard.

Holm stated,

Rumor has it that Germaine de Randamie wants to retire. I hope that isn’t true; She is a true warrior, however – I want my belt. Looking forward to a rematch!

Holly be trolling...

PHPHQD.png

her page be called "hollyholmufcbantamweightchampion" ffs

ZpYkaX.png

She lost her belt to Miesha, who lost it next and is already retired, what is she talking about?....It was already ridiculous that the inaugural champ is a mid tier BW, now she wants to do it again? Please drop the division before this crap goes any longer.

Back