'Your Soul is Mine!' Favorite Moments When A Fighter's Soul Was Stolen?

but the Aldo fight was definitely a bit of a fluke the way it went down.

giphy.gif

I don't believe in spirits or souls lol wtf is that anyway and where is it located in the body, kinda like people talk about somebody having heart or a broken heart, a heart pumps blood and oxygen through the body but maybe determination would be a word more suited and it comes from the mind. I have heard of soul food but I a not sure WTF that is either

You're trying to hard. Just be yourself.

Arlovski tried committing suicide after this.

ya, he went to a really dark place after that fight. good on Arlovski for having a late resurgence though.

Another good one is Nog after the first Fedor fight where he tapped the mat after Fedor relentlessly destroyed him

Martin kampmann and rory mcdonald took Ellenbergers soul sadly.

Rockhold took Weidmans soul.

Magny sent Lombard to irrelevance

Martin kampmann and rory mcdonald took Ellenbergers soul sadly.

Rockhold took Weidmans soul.

Magny sent Lombard to irrelevance

With about 5,000 pitter-pat muffins. That guy is to punching power what The Black Beast is to the English language.

i asked because i thought you were a mcgregor fiend. whether its 2 plus 2 or 9 minus 9 and with a quarter of a brain you know nothing is ever set in stone. when i was watching i told myself rockhold is gonna get knocked out or get subb'd cause dude is taking bisping like hes a joke. it was very obvious what rockhold thought of bisping in that octagon and he paid a huge price for his arrogance.
nobody ever considered or considers bisping the best MW but most know anything can happen in a fight whether that fighter is great, good or garbage. if you respect martial arts you cant shit on a guy like bisping. he's a legit fighter.
I would respect him if he didn't shit on the title and the MW division by dicktucking out of fighting contenders and looking for easier paydays. All respect lost.

<15>

Luke Rockhold and Ronda Rousey are the two that comes to mind. Luke Rockhold hasn't fought since being embarrassed by Bisping and well, we all know what happened to big Ronda after the ko.

Chris Weidman badly damaged Anderson Silva. He isn't the same anymore but he still demonstrates flashes of greatness once in a while. Silva is still a tough guy to put away for the top 10.

Jose Aldo came back to beat Frankie Edgar and had a good match with Max Holloway. He may be damaged but he's still in good spirit.

Even tho Gus lost his fight with Jon Jones, he did a number on him. Jon Jones legitimately took a long ass break after that fight and he isn't as wild as he one was.

Back