'Your Soul is Mine!' Favorite Moments When A Fighter's Soul Was Stolen?

b2.gif

Poor Big Brown, he even tried to catch it when it was leaving his body.
this was insane. how the fuck did he survive a power shot to the throat?

Actually if you watch the figh he almost got completely shut the fuck out the last five seconds I don't know what flight you were watching

Look at Nate's mangled face at the end of the fight. Conor beat his ass so badly the poor guy is terrified to get back in the octagon with anyone. He has been relegated to slapping manlet musicians for instagram likes. That's sad.

He did, but between us we all know it was a bit of a fluke and Luke's win was a lot more convincing, but more importantly he's done nothing but fuck up the division since then.

But yeah, I agree the Hendo KO didn't seem to make him any worse.
if bisping win against rockhold was a bit of a fluke...would you consider mcgregor wins against aldo and alvarez a bit of a fluke as well?

Dillashaw knocking Barao's soul out his head with that first knock down in their first fight.

You could see the fight drain out of him right there and then, and it never came back.

if bisping win against rockhold was a bit of a fluke...would you consider mcgregor wins against aldo and alvarez a bit of a fluke as well?
Alvarez stood there and got dummied, but the Aldo fight was definitely a bit of a fluke the way it went down. That's not to say Conor might not beat him anyway, but come on 13 fucken seconds is a bit of a fluke in any pro fight, let alone one where the GOAT of his division loses that way.

But more important, Alvarez and Aldo didn't previously beat Conor like Luke did to Bisping. Anyone who's watched that fight, followed Luke's career and followed Bisping's career, and has half a brain, will add 2 plus 2 and come to the conclusion that Bisping winning that fight was a very unlikely outcome, especially by knockout over the MW champ on short notice considering he's never KO'd anyone before.

Bottom line, no one in their right mind considers or ever considered Bisping the best MW.

Alvarez stood there and got dummied, but the Aldo fight was definitely a bit of a fluke the way it went down. That's not to say Conor might not beat him anyway, but come on 13 fucken seconds is a bit of a fluke in any pro fight, let alone one where the GOAT of his division loses that way.

But more important, Alvarez and Aldo didn't previously beat Conor like Luke did to Bisping. Anyone who's watched that fight, followed Luke's career and followed Bisping's career, and has half a brain, will add 2 plus 2 and come to the conclusion that Bisping winning that fight was a very unlikely outcome, especially by knockout over the MW champ on short notice considering he's never KO'd anyone before.

Bottom line, no one in their right mind considers or ever considered Bisping the best MW.
i asked because i thought you were a mcgregor fiend. whether its 2 plus 2 or 9 minus 9 and with a quarter of a brain you know nothing is ever set in stone. when i was watching i told myself rockhold is gonna get knocked out or get subb'd cause dude is taking bisping like hes a joke. it was very obvious what rockhold thought of bisping in that octagon and he paid a huge price for his arrogance.
nobody ever considered or considers bisping the best MW but most know anything can happen in a fight whether that fighter is great, good or garbage. if you respect martial arts you cant shit on a guy like bisping. he's a legit fighter.

Look at Nate's mangled face at the end of the fight. Conor beat his ass so badly the poor guy is terrified to get back in the octagon with anyone. He has been relegated to slapping manlet musicians for instagram likes. That's sad.
What the fuck are you talking about… Terrified to get in the octagon you should be fucking band for just saying
"get in the octagon" "in the octagon"
"never makes his way back in the octagon"

Any other sherog-isms that I missed that you spat out

With much regret, this...
gonzaga-crocop.gif

How did Shogun lose his soul against Jones? He got whipped, but went on to have an grueling war with Hendo where an incredible amount of heart was shown by both guys.

Same here. And NOBODY, not even Franklin himself, expected Silva to be so strong in the clinch. That was really very impressive.

Lol, Silva was so roided up...that was all a big chest. Franklin vs Silva without droids is all Franklin.

Got to go with the Matrix GOAT. You weren't the same after he went next level glow on your ass.

Bisping went on to pick himself up, win 12 more times, defeat Anderson Silva, then defeat Luke Rockhold to become Middleweight champion, then defeat Dan Henderson in a 5 round rematch where he refused to go out.

Last edited:
Back