'Your Soul is Mine!' Favorite Moments When A Fighter's Soul Was Stolen?

tumblr_mnsnxinCKZ1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif
This is some pure walking dead korean zombie shit

I would respect him if he didn't shit on the title and the MW division by dicktucking out of fighting contenders and looking for easier paydays. All respect lost.

<15>
come on man...it was a fight with gsp. you would have to be retarded to turn the other cheek when offered that type of fight. it would had been a ridiculous pay day for him and he should get that. dude's been in the game for a really long time and that type of money would prob set his family up for generations. who in their right mind wouldnt take that fight...

if you hate bisping so much over the title debate than you must be losing your mind over what mcgregor is doing with the fw and lw titles. please tell me you are indeed losing your mind over this...like literally losing your mind to the point your face ended up looking like h-bomb bisping aftereffect...because if not than there is no way anything you say in this forum is valid.

nate diaz vs. cerrone

hope someone posted the gif already

come on man...it was a fight with gsp. you would have to be retarded to turn the other cheek when offered that type of fight. it would had been a ridiculous pay day for him and he should get that. dude's been in the game for a really long time and that type of money would prob set his family up for generations. who in their right mind wouldnt take that fight...

if you hate bisping so much over the title debate than you must be losing your mind over what mcgregor is doing with the fw and lw titles. please tell me you are indeed losing your mind over this...like literally losing your mind to the point your face ended up looking like h-bomb bisping aftereffect...because if not than there is no way anything you say in this forum is valid.
Yes same goes for Colin.

Yes same goes for Colin.
okay, good that you see colin is fucking up the divisions big time. but what about the diaz brothers? these dudes been turning down fights left and right....because their doing the exact same thing you despise mcgregor and bisping for...which is hold out and accept matches that offer the maximum pay. from your av...im guessing your a big nate diaz fan. im a fan of his too...but im confused though... i thought you're not a fan of fighters that dicktuck out of fighting contenders.

36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg

Over one year now and still his soul hasn't returned. Just leftover salt is found here, telling storys long forgotten...

I still can't believe that happened, and I'm the OG Bisping fan. After the way Rockhold brutally destroyed Machida and Weidman? Bisping first rd KO? To me, when you factor in the method and time that rivals Serra GSP for shock factor.

Fucking punk that can't take a hit... where's all your bravado at here you chickenshit
Yep. Pure bully mentality. When he's in there with a real fighter who he can't rag doll, he turtles up and mentally taps to strikes.

36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg

Over one year now and still his soul hasn't returned. Just leftover salt is found here, telling storys long forgotten...
True. But before that happened, this happened:

maxresdefault.jpg

Rockhard completely destroyed Bisping in every facet of the game. Bisping caught Cuckhold with the perfect punch in an otherwise competitive fight. We all know Mike will avoid the rubber match like it's the plague. He will literally retire first.

Back