• Die Hard

• Predator

• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

• Back to the Future

• Aliens

• Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Results are only viewable after voting.
thing-garry.jpg

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!

Predator

Runner up, Predator

Also, that Arnie flick about a killer alien in the South American jungle

Fuck me, that's a stacked poll. Really can't decide.

Loved the 2 Star Wars movies, as well as the 2 Indiana Jones movies. Predator, Terminator, Aliens and The Thing are amazing as well. I really love all those movies.

In fact, the only 2 movies in the poll I don't really care for are Die Hard and Back to the Future.

Damn, this is hard. 7 of them are in my top 10 most fav of the decade. Eww, I like The Thing, but that would be #9 out of this list. Only on Sherdog...

Even though I voted for it, I'm surprised to see Last Crusade beating Raiders.

Predator
The Thing
Back to the Future
The Terminator
Aliens
Empire Strike Back
Raiders of the lost Ark
Last Crusade
Die Hard
Return of the Jedi

Aliens, for me.

The Thing, Predator, BTTF and both Indiana Jones movies are all up there though.
You sound convincing about what your favourite film of the 80's is.

I know it, it's on Pico.

Well I've been saying I want to see Predator go up against The Thing for awhile now. I've never seen Predator even come close to losing a poll here. And The Thing is the only movie I really give any chance of beating it. I love both, and voted Predator. But The Thing is one of my all time favorites. Right now The Thing is winning, which is awesome. But I predict a tight back and forth battle between the two. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

MrW5mUX.gif

Voted for Die Hard

But my favorite movie of all time is 1985's Better Off Dead

Back