• The Thing

• Die Hard

• Predator

• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

• Back to the Future

• Aliens

• Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tough call. I think The Thing is the best film in the poll. But Terminator is the most 80's

giphy.gif

Went with The Thing

The Thing blows the competition to smithereens.

MMWzL.gif

Aliens, for me.

The Thing, Predator, BTTF and both Indiana Jones movies are all up there though.

Holy shit this is hard to pick. I got to think about this one.

What's with all the love for The Thing suddenly? Did someone recently review it on YouTube or something?

From the poll voted The Thing. Back to the Future and Empire Strikes Back are also great. Every movie on the poll is a good one.

My top five of the decade would be

Amadeus (1984)
Come and See (1985)
Ran (1985)
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
The Cook, the Thief, his Wife and her Lover (1989)

I dunno, @MusterX says that The Thing will never lose on Sherdog going head to head with any other film.

It can lose but lets just say it wins 97% of all matchups. I've told you before, if you don't believe me just start putting it head to head with whatever movies you like. Predator and The Empire Strikes Back might beat it but it will devastate the rest of the field. Basically what I'm telling you is that on Sherdog, those 3 movies are the top 3 ever made.

The kick to the Mayberries is that all 3 are in this poll lol.

Get away from her, you bitch!

Gotta go with Aliens. Terminator and The Thing are close behind, but I love me some Aliens.

Damn. I don't even..... how am I supposed to choose?

Feel bad about not picking Aliens, but I watched The Terminator sooooo many times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back