• Die Hard

• Predator

• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

• Back to the Future

• Aliens

• Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where the fuck is Ishtar?

THRASHIN_Starring_Josh_Brolin%28Star_of_this_year_academy_award_film_NO_COUNTRY_FOR_OLD_MEN_%29_%28Large%29.JPG

Had to be Aliens for me with Empire Strikes Back in second. I don't really feel that strongly about any of the other films. If you read the list Back To The Future looks kind of odd on there. I'm surprised Sherdog has so much love for that movie.

it comes down to predator or the thing for me,this time i went with predator,could easily have been the thing on another day.

Had to go with Raiders just because of so many amazing memories and good times as a kid watching it with my family. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd so Empire and Return of the Jedi were tough not to pick, but I think Raiders was a better movie.

Unbelievably difficult process of elimination lead me to...... Raiders of the Lost Ark. But just to be clear, we're dealing almost entirely with 10s here. Just an insanely, insanely difficult choice.

Fuck this pole.

There's no way I can vote for one without feeling like shit about myself.

well,now we know who's gonna win don't we.
giphy.gif

I picked Die Hard but really it's a tie between that, Raiders and Predator.

Not listed because it's not good enough.

It's definitely better than Return of the Jedi.

I'll take all those movies in the poll besides the Star Wars ones and quite a few not listed. Gotta go with Predator because I re-watched it recently and it's a timeless classic. Straight up gungho action movie that flips the script and turns into a sci-fi horror film. Manliest cast ever, too.

Back