Your E3 Top 3.

Hitman81

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What are you most looking forward to? What do you want to see, confirmed or not? Let's hear it.

1. Fallout 4. This is pretty much a lock for E3. How much we'll see and when it's coming out who knows.

2. Red Dead 3 (Rebellion?). Rockstar has stated we'll be seeing this sequel eventually, maybe this will be the first glimpse.

3. PGA tour 15. Because golf on next gen.

Last edited:
Fallout 4
Next Elder Scrolls
and... NHL?

I don't follow E3, but I want to see trailers for these. asap, but that's probably not gonna happen.

well considering elder scrolls probably wont be coming out until id say late 2017 maybe 2018 (hopefully im way off), id say Fallout 4.

All I care about is Mass Effect 4 bro

any new Red Dead announcements, and my head will explode with joy

The Walking Dead Game, Season 3

Crackdown 3 would be pretty interesting

Red Dead for PC would have me pretty stoked.

FO4 of course.

Street Fighter 5 maybe?

Half Life 3 ( I can dream right?)

Fall out 4
New Zelda game
Want more info on walking dead season 3 and yoshi wooly world

Unfortunately the new Zelda game will not be at this year's E3.

"As Mr. Aonuma announced, The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U is no longer targeted as a 2015 release. Rather than sticking to a specific schedule, the team wants to make this the most complete and the best game it can possibly be. The new launch timing has not yet been determined. Because we

Last edited:
I just want to see awesome new things that I haven't heard of yet.

Fallout 4
Red Dead 3
Mass Effect 4

in no order I WANT ALL THOSE GAMES NOW

hoping to see some more of street fighter 5 and kingdom hearts 3. Also maybe a good horror game seeing as Silent hill is now done

Games I hope to see/hear news one:
-Next Red Dead

-Next BioWare game... hoping and praying for a true KOTOR sequel.

-Fallout 4

-NHL

Would like to see some new titles instead of more rehashed stuff

For me this may as well be called the "Fallout 4 Expo"

i'd love to see Bully 2, almost threw that one on my list...

It's been rumored for years. The guys who made the soundtrack for the first game, Shawn Lee, said he was asked to do the music for a sequel. (this was back in 2009 though).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/11/11/composer-shawn-lee-confirms-bully-sequel

Apparently R* was supposed to have released a game by this time and some people thought it was Bully 2. I'm guessing it was delayed and we'll hear something about whatever game they're talking about around E3. R* hasn't been doing E3's for a while now though.

http://www.gamesradar.com/new-rockstar-game-coming-april-2015-bully-2-surely/

It could also be the strongly-rumoured Red Dead Redemption sequel. The PS3/360 game sold a heck of a lot of copies and filled a gap that opened up between GTA releases. It might also fit the gap if Rockstar chooses to test the new-gen waters with a franchise other than the mighty GTA. Everyone (except me, it would seem) loves Red Dead Redemption, but nobody seems to be demanding a sequel right now. But that would work and it's plausible.

But then there

I have exactly 0 interest in another LA Noire type game

I have exactly 0 interest in another LA Noire type game

Me too. I tried to like the first one but I couldn't force it.

I think that development team broke up anyway. Or R* dropped them. Something like that.

But whatever happened to that Play Station exclusive R* was working on called Agent?

http://gamerant.com/rockstar-agent-cancelled-trademark/

One title that could be in Rockstar’s future is Agent, the ’70s stealth action title that has been in development since 2009. Although Agent was thought cancelled at several times throughout development, a recent trademark renewal suggests the title is still alive.

According to a report from Siliconera, Rockstar parent company Take-Two Interactive has registered two trademarks for Agent. Those trademarks are reportedly for use with video games, computer games, online video games, and various printed materials. In other words, this is very likely the same Agent that Rockstar announced several years ago.

Last edited:
Banjo Kazooie

Crash Bandicoot

Extreme G

all for next gen consoles

Back