Your E3 Top 3.

Fallout 4, Mass Effect 4, Deus Ex or The Division real gameplay.

RhzrC0e.gif

Is that actual footage from the new Doom?

I forgot all about it. I'd have to say that's probably my most anticipated game.

Is that actual footage from the new Doom?

I forgot all about it. I'd have to say that's probably my most anticipated game.

hella ya it is, fall out needs to step aside for this bad boy. We need a new doom badly

hella ya it is, fall out needs to step aside for this bad boy. We need a new doom badly

Right on, I just saw the actual clip. That 2 seconds of the Revenant got me more excited than any other game on the horizon.

Fallout 4 is still the main event...if Bethesda did a 10 second teaser of FO4 instead of DOOM the internet would be broken right now...

I'd rather see Doom than Fallout. Especially with them returning to the run and gun roots.

For me Fallout 4 is really it, outside of that I just hope to get some pleasant surprises.

An action heavy 'Aliens' game from the makers of Alien: Isolation could be great.

I'd like to see what Ken Levine is up to with his new, smaller studio.

Want to see a new Quantum Break trailer and actual gameplay demo too. Now that it's delayed to next year. But really it's just so I get to hear Sam Lake from Remedy's awesome voice. And hear him say Time Amplification over and over..

EA UFC 2
Fallout 4
Mirrors' Edge 2

UFC can't match game like Fallout but I've gotten so many hours of fun out of it, that's the main thing for me anyway.

Edit: A next Rockstar game not GTA does excite me though. But I'm not sure we'll see that? I'd expect them to milk some DLC out of it first.

New Souls game or info on any upcoming Bloodborne DLC. Some gameplay of the new Star Ocean would be good too. And I really hope they announce a new God of War I love that series.

Street fighter 5
Tekken 7 console release
Tekken x street fighter
Destiny: taken king

Fallout 4
Doom 4
MGS V
Deus Ex 4
Uncharted 4
Mirror's Edge 2 (not sure if they're showing it?)

soooooo many fours.

Hardware shit.
New Oculus Rift
More HTC Vive/lighthouse shit
Steam controllers
Morpheus

Looking forward to seeing the PC booth, I hope they have some cool info there about dx12/Vulkan/Mantle/etc, maybe some steam os news, maybe some cool engine stuff from Valve/Epic/Unity etc.

Also hoping to see some more stuff from mario maker, fallout 4 and whatever Arkane is up to. Hopefully it's dishonored 2.

Doom
Fallout
battleborn

next 2 would be
Mad Max
Star Wars battle front

also interested in titan fall, persona, and star fox and mass effect.

EA is supposed to announce a new Plants vs Zombies game. I'm really hoping its a sequel to Garden Warfare which is one of the funnest shooters I've ever played.

Back