Your body weight and how much can you bench?

"Can you do x?", a question, is not the same as "I can do x", a statement.

Is english your first language or are you autistic?

i literally said "to me" you can't even read a sentence correctly but your going to question to me about grammar? especially when its about lifting if someone is going to ask me if i can lift x amount i would assume they can do it.

random guy-can you squat 600lbs?
me-no
random guy- me neither

pointless conversation

why you so mad? did i insult your lover so you're defending his honor?

or did you have a rough day at work so beyond masturbation you come on sherdog to take your frustrations out.

And what makes you so sure that it's a mental hurdle and not something else? Just curious.

this whole topic is subjective

i don't even know why people are arguing this, i think it just depends on what each individual experiences

And what makes you so sure that it's a mental hurdle and not something else? Just curious.
Because experienced lifters are well versed in hitting depth and form.

Its having the strength to do it and making yourself do it.

In other words, you're just guessing, based on your own experience of having a mental block.

EDIT: I did't even see powerBJJ's post when I wrote this.

Last edited:
In other words, you're just guessing, based on your own experience of having a mental block.

don't worry one of the first post i had i said IMO but everyone ignored that part and it was all down hill for this thread

You think experienced or top lifters are missing depth because of form and mobility....? They miss it all the time.

weird i don't see a 400lb bench you claimed <{fry}>
Weird, you still haven't posted any of your lifts...Kind of reminds me of someone in s&c who got called out, refused to post video proof of their lifts, and promptly disappeared.

Weird, you still haven't posted any of your lifts...Kind of reminds me of someone in s&c who got called out, refused to post video proof of their lifts, and promptly disappeared.

The difference between you and me is if you don't believe any of my lifts i could give a fuck less.

your opinion has zero value to me.

besides my lifts are nothing to brag about anyways

The difference between you and me is if you don't believe any of my lifts i could give a fuck less.

So you're full of shit, right?

i literally said "to me" you can't even read a sentence correctly but your going to question to me about grammar? especially when its about lifting if someone is going to ask me if i can lift x amount i would assume they can do it.

random guy-can you squat 600lbs?
me-no
random guy- me neither

pointless conversation

why you so mad? did i insult your lover so you're defending his honor?

or did you have a rough day at work so beyond masturbation you come on sherdog to take your frustrations out.
Ok you're autistic, thanks for clearing that up.

I think the experienced lifter who misses because of depth is the one who hover around the minimum standard and is subject to judges' interpretation. Or they are part of the contingent who always squat high because the feds they compete in allow them to and thus making it a choice rather than a mental breakdown.

Last edited:
I can't understand why the regulars get a bad reputation around the f13. Most of the shitty posts are from people who contribute nothing.

I think the experienced lifter who misses because of depth is the one who hover around the minimum standard and is subject to judges' interpretation. Or they are part of the contingent who always squat high because the feds they compete in allow them to and thus making it a choice rather than a mental breakdown.
Or its heavy ass weight.

Or its heavy ass weight.
I know I panicked on my 400 bench at the meet and pressed it without a pause because it was heavy. I know I'm new to meets and didn't practice lifting on command, but it was heavy and it didn't pass even though I lifted it. My squat wasn't an issue though for depth though, but it was only 475 and not 600

I can't tell if you're trolling or just a complete idiot. Please clarify.

Back