You pull up to pick your kids up

Id gladly go to jail to protect my son. Id probaly take it a bit too far though and really beat the shit out of the kids attacking him. My sons sleeping a few feet away from me right now so when i saw the OP, i looked over at him and felt my blood begin to boil just thinkin about it

the fact that you could have imagined any possible scenario in the world but you picked exactly THAT scenario...says a lot about who you are... go see a shrink dude, you need it!

verbally abuse my kid from the safety of my prius.

Dudes are getting curbstomped. Chicks are getting flung.

I'd jump out and protect my kid and if they punch me, i'll knock em out. fuck that.

I'm definitely leading with a flying knee. One of them is gonna have to get hurt. If that doesn't break it up and they try and swing on me, then they're gonna get beat down. A group of 15 year olds are big enough where they can pose a threat.

This thread reminds me of those videos from WSHH of middle aged fathers running up on groups of “youths” and getting trounced. You know damn well most of you bastards can’t fight for shit, no need getting humiliated in front of your kids to pile on.

I separate the fight. If my son is beat up we move on. If my son isn't to hurt he now takes on these kids 1 on 1.

Back