You Miss Special entrances and the old intro in UFC ?

No, they are very mediocre. Pride intro on the other hand makes every event feel like an important spectacle.

"Men, we are all men, let's bring it on!!!"

That's what the guy in the beginning roughly said before the intro kicks in.

It's very bland / cookie cutter nowadays, doesn't feel special. No unique entrances, no unique fight shorts, no real info on anyone in their bloated roster beyond "winner of 3 of his last 5, he's looking to get back to his winning ways in the featherweight division".

i definitely think the entire presentation of the UFC is trash and the only reason they have any success is because of the strong arm tactics of the fertittas and endeavor because their promotion and hype machine sucks so bad it's wild

No, they are very mediocre. Pride intro on the other hand makes every event feel like an important spectacle.

"Men, we are all men, let's bring it on!!!"

That's what the guy in the beginning roughly said before the intro kicks in.

Nothing beats this shit

The honoring of the fighters and bringing them to the stage before the fights

<DCrying>

meh...

have y'all seen Izzy dance with his backstreet boys entourage? now that was entertainment.

To continue to take the more bland approach is never a good idea. The UFC needs to give up the whole "we trying to be a legit sport" and have some flavor like in the old days. I understand though, it's all about greed, money, and power.

It's to sell us shit. Venum warmups, The Rock's Under Armour shoes, Monster (or whatever the sponsor is for the water now).

Shertards- The UFC is too much like WWE these days. We need to be less like whatever the WWE is.

Also Shertards- Nothing will ever be better than PRIDE, which was just pro wrestling with (some) real fights. Being back special entrances, pyro and custom music.

Couldn't care less about walk outs put them in the cage and
Cm6yNK.gif

Now that WWE is merged under the same umbrella as teh UFC we'll probably end up with more of that stuff after their Bud Light sponsorship losez their entire redneck fanbase. :p

Couldn't care less about walk outs put them in the cage and
Cm6yNK.gif

With all these twitter fighters and threads talking about such-n-such smoked someone on the gram this all I care about plain and simple

Back