You gotta feel for this woman she developed bad Cystic Acne in her adulthood

I heard the sides are mostly internal like Colitis for life, inflamed colon, kidney and liver issues, and brain fog.

Fortunately I haven't had those side effects. My friends and I have had permanently dry lips, dry skin on my ears, etc.

Fortunately I haven't had those side effects. My friends and I have had permanently dry lips, dry skin on my ears, etc.

does that go away eventually? Only thing I have are dry lips as side effects, but that's whatever.

does that go away eventually? Only thing I have are dry lips as side effects, but that's whatever.

It's been 20 year and mine has improved but not gone away. I don't think it's going to get any better than I have it now.

Its weird because I never had Acne as a teen, my skin was smooth up but in my late 20s I started getting oily skin and cystic Acne but not like hers, she has severe Acne, mines was like one or two big Cystic Acne zits usually on my back or near my nose or top of forehead where the oiliest part of my face was.

I think its hormonal, when I was younger I barely had any facial hair, or body hair, now im in my 30s and I got lots of thick facial hair, leg hair, and forearm hair that I never had before, until I started reaching my 30s.

'I'd just sit and cry': Woman's before-and-after acne photos show her 'painful' journey

330fd9b752cc8ecf2b073d0dcf4ed169

A woman has shared photos of her severe acne online, saying the painful condition makes her feel like a “monster.”

Mother-of-two Steph Klassen, who is 29 years old, said her acne appeared unexpectedly in September and has been getting gradually worse ever since.

“Yep that’s right, almost 30 freaking years old and this happens,” said Klassen.

“It’s #painful it’s #ugly it’s #debilitating,” she wrote on Instagram, alongside a photo of her swollen face.

She continued: “I’m trying my absolute best to be #positive to not hide myself away but carry on. I won’t lie, it’s not easy. Some days are sunshine rainbows and puppies lol others are bawl in a fetal position for hours.”

Klassen developed severe cystic acne when she was 25 years old and pregnant. However, tragically, she ended up losing the baby at 18 weeks when she contracted sepsis and doctors had to fight to save her life.

2dd14783f703a86b417f4eee0fcf1bda

Now, she’s on 20 mg of acne medication isotretinoin, two daily hormone-balancing capsules, turmeric capsules, iodine drops, and hormone balancing cream (not applied to her face).

She also uses aloe vera gel straight from the plant on her face, and she has cut out inflammatory foods.

“It’s so hard to not assume that everyone is staring at me and thinking ‘omg look at her face.’ My sense of self-confidence is slightly askew,” she wrote online.

“I go out and I’lI have a hard time making eye contact or even holding my head high. I end up exhausted from trying to keep myself from bawling or just straight up losing it,” she said.

Daily Mail, Steph said she has a “warped” image of herself now, and some days she feels “like a monster.”

“The cysts were so deep they were hitting the nerve endings in my face,” she said. “The feeling was like a million lightning bolts shooting all across my face. Sometimes I felt so helpless I’d just sit and cry.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/id-...ne-photos-show-painful-journey-173209365.html

That's definitely not acne, that's another worse condition.

Truly feel sorry for her. My cousin had it bad but not like this. At the very least better to have it now then when you are in highschool.

Wow. I feel terrible for her. This is in no way funny. I hope someone finds a cure for her. :(

I reached out to her on Facebook I'm trying to help her. I suffered from severe sebbhoreic dermatitis. I looked like Freddy Krueger. Leaking puss. Painful itching. I wanted to die. 71 percent of people dealing with a chronic skin condition like what I had and what she's dealing with kill themselves. Hopefully she gets back to me so I can point her in the right direction so she can educate herself and begin healing. I suffered for 2 years. Have been clear/better skin than before for 10 months. Dermatologists should only be seen if you have skin cancer...they are useless. What I had and what she is going through are not life threatening....they don't care. They see us as a money sign because we keep coming back for more every month for creams and pills....what I had and what she has is merely a symptom and can be cured. Hope she gets back to me.

That's really nice of you man good for you. I hope she reaches out, poor thing.

Having a skin condition like that must be a nightmare but getting it so late in your life must be traumatizing. Hope she can get it fixed.

It is pronounced syct not 'cyst...

That's really nice of you man good for you. I hope she reaches out, poor thing.

Having a skin condition like that must be a nightmare but getting it so late in your life must be traumatizing. Hope she can get it fixed.

Trust me it is. Lifestyle change with time heals it all. For me it was two months of antibiotics. At first I was prescribed the wrong ones. After two months of it it ruined my insides/clogged up my organs. When our organs of elimination like the liver, kidneys, lungs, colon, spleen etc are not eliminating things as they should you get backed up/worse so eventually your skin. Mainly the sebaceous glands of the face kick in and start to eliminate a lot more toxins than they should and that means terrible skin conditions. Its a symptom. Usually when our bodies are working as they should the skin actually doesn't get rid of much toxins at all. Even by sweating not much is eliminated. All the other organs do that. Anyways as of now she hasn't gotten back to me

Last edited:
Trust me it is. Lifestyle change with time heals it all. For me it was two months of antibiotics. At first I was prescribed the wrong ones. After two months of it it ruined my insides/clogged up my organs. When our organs of elimination like the liver, kidneys, lungs, colon, spleen etc are not eliminating things as they should you get backed up/worse so eventually your skin. Mainly the sebaceous glands of the face kick in and start to eliminate a lot more toxins than they should and that means terrible skin conditions. Its a stmptom. Usually when our bodies are working as they should the skin actually doesn't get rid of much toxins at all. Even by sweating not much is eliminated. All the other organs do that. Anyways as of now she hasn't gotten back to me

i always wonder why homeless never get acne, i see them covered in dirt but no zits

i always wonder why homeless never get acne, i see them covered in dirt but no zits

Lol I see it in my city. But there are a lot of skin conditions. Only a few really hit the face. Many target the chest and back. Under arms and groin area

Also Tidwell you got to remember things effect different people differently. December 16 was one year sober for me. I had a 9 year run as a terrible drunk. It certainly contributed to my skin condition. But I never had the shakes. Never had seizures, never got gout like so many of my other drunk friends experienced.

Also Tidwell you got to remember things effect different people differently. December 16 was one year sober for me. I had a 9 year run as a terrible drunk. It certainly contributed to my skin condition. But I never had the shakes. Never had seizures, never got gout like so many of my other drunk friends experienced.
Elvis had bad acne when he went into the army i think this was the era when trans fat was being used in foods heavily, after he stopped eating junk food and cleaned up his diet it went away, i dont even think they had acne drugs in those days, he jusr stopped eating junk foods alot and it went away.

Elvis had bad acne when he went into the army i think this was the era when trans fat was being used in foods heavily, after he stopped eating junk food and cleaned up his diet it went away, i dont even think they had acne drugs in those days, he jusr stopped eating junk foods alot and it went away.
Never knew that but it makes perfect sense.

I've had acne since late teens early 20s.

For the most part is is cleared up but left some scarring which I am self conscious about. I get the odd flair up here and there when stressed out.

For the past year have been getting some on my chest - cleared up for a while then came back late summer and has stuck around (health issues causing all sorts of stress so I assume that is part of the problem).

sucks.

Back