"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

You quoted me first, dummy, all your troll polls got wastelanded and you were told to move on, so move on.
You were also told to move on, not just me....
I have noticed your Yellow, and lack of free lifetime Plat acct though....
Probably smart for you to just let the L go Mano.....
I have nothing more to say to you, as I have already proven you wrong.
Have a good evening.

You were also told to move on, not just me....
I have noticed your Yellow, and lack of free lifetime Plat acct though....
Probably smart for you to just let the L go Mano.....
I have nothing more to say to you, as I have already proven you wrong.
Have a good evening.

My free plat is still for life, dummy, and my yellow has nothing to do with you, yours has everything to do with trolling me, you already lost and were told to stop trolling, but you quoted me again. If you have nothing to say, then STFU and go troll elsewhere.

My free plat is still for life, dummy, and my yellow has nothing to do with you, yours has everything to do with trolling me, you already lost and were told to stop trolling, but you quoted me again. If you have nothing to say, then STFU and go troll elsewhere.
*Yawns*

Go troll somewhere else.
tenor.gif

What planet are you on?

It has been headline news for the past 2 years that Conor kept demanding more and more, and wanted out of his contract to do his own McGregor Promotions thing... then even publicly said "Fuck the UFC" in attempts do box Mayweather without the UFC... and Dana had to publicly put him in his place by issuing a legal threat.

Ever since, Conor has been saying "fuck you, pay me" etc, been hard balling with the UFC to get more and more...

and then he gets arrested in NY after damaging the UFC's property and assaulting UFC fighters and directly getting fights removed from a ppv card 1 day prior, and also brought lots of backlash in PR.

The UFC isn't suing Conor... why? cause obviously they reached an agreement. 2 months later Conor is fighting. Use some common sense :)

Lol sherdorks never cease to amaze me with your wild imaginations.

Your fairytale isn't a source, its entirely made up story you've conjured up to explain situations that only a select few actually know what happened.

Regardless it doesnt even negate my point, Khabib refused the "legacy" fight until he got paid more $$, even if Conor is fighting for reparations which is a ridiculous notion, it doesnt change the fact that Khabib is fighting for a pay check first.

Which there is nothing wrong with it, but Khabib is a fake trying to come off as this guy who doesnt fight more money when he refused the fight until he got a new contract with more money.

Your fairytale isn't a source, its entirely made up story you've conjured up to explain situations that only a select few actually know what happened.

Regardless it doesnt even negate my point, Khabib refused the "legacy" fight until he got paid more $$, even if Conor is fighting for reparations which is a ridiculous notion, it doesnt change the fact that Khabib is fighting for a pay check first.

Which there is nothing wrong with it, but Khabib is a fake trying to come off as this guy who doesnt fight more money when he refused the fight until he got a new contract with more money.

He's now a champion. He should negotiate a new contract as all champs do.

He's now a champion. He should negotiate a new contract as all champs do.

Right fully so, but don't turn around and say i dont care about money i only fight for legacy. Khabib is number 1 bullshit guy

Not true, Conor is also there to hawk his shitty river water whiskey.

Please Kebab stop with the nonsense

Khabib is a fraud. He was crying about money after he claimed he would fight the champ champ for free.

Seems you have little to no business experience, no legal experience, nor any worthwhile experience worth sharing whatsoever.

Good luck

Conor made 100 million in his boxing match

The fact that Conor is here right now still getting ready to fight a nobody like Khabib PROVES Conor doesn't fight for money ..

And frankly makes Khabib look stupid when ever Khabib tries to bring it up...

Conor didn't have to take this fight all

Conor took it to give an over hyped "boogieman" his first loss and prove people wrong again

It reminds me of Woodley vs Till.

Till and Khabib are the same

Just like how Woodley said he wanted to fight Till and make the fight happen, Conor always wanted Khabib and it's Conor who made the fight happen. It's Conor who's going to put an end to the Khabib hype train

Even funnier is how Khabib was the one who demanded more money to fight Conor when Khabib said he would fight Conor for free

What happened to that btw? Someone should go ask Khabib, "I thought you said you would fight Conor for free"

Conor>>>>>Khabib
and here is the nuthugger of the week,
actually I had someone else in my mind but congrats.

What Khabib SHOULD have done was do what Diaz did and make him flinch at the end. Nate completely got in Conor's head. In both fights. Khabib should have taken a couple pages from how Nate handled it.
Different animals,

Nate or Nick can't be got at in the traditional way.

Back