"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

I dont lie

yeah the whole I had no other choice but to go on welfare.

<LucyBless>

That whiskey is gonna dominate the game --- is that like he was going to become boxing?

How did that go?

But truth, Conor must be on something more than drunk i think

Conor is running out out of money. That's the only reason he took the Khabib fight. He know's he will get smashes.
He took this fight so the UFC and co wouldn't sue him into oblivion after is stunt in NY.

Money in prize fighting is directly tied to legacy.

Name me a prize fighter with world renowned legacy who made no money in the sport.
Shiiit...Just like Conor is GOAT due to his finances....Too funny.....

LOL at Khabib talking about like he doesnt care about money. He held out and demanded he gets paid more for a money fight. Which is fine, business is business and he should get paid.

Furthermore, the guy shows up to the press conference wearing a $800 sweater with $700 sneakers. Mr doesnt care about money seems to certainly be enjoying it. And again...nothing wrong with that. But it's pretty clear he likes to get paid well and spend it.

Polls are popularity contests, and Conor is most popular fighter ever in MMA, don't forget.
Popularity contest? You mean like you trying to have a popularity Poll, loser leaves Sherdog? Ha! All because you were too Chickenshit to be proven wrong.
You Lost.
Your opinion was the minority, by a long shot.
Everyone seen it.

Source?? He was asking for shares in the company and got 0 for this fight.

Is he making more or less than he made vs Mayweather??

Is Khabib making more or less for this fight??
What planet are you on?

It has been headline news for the past 2 years that Conor kept demanding more and more, and wanted out of his contract to do his own McGregor Promotions thing... then even publicly said "Fuck the UFC" in attempts do box Mayweather without the UFC... and Dana had to publicly put him in his place by issuing a legal threat.

Ever since, Conor has been saying "fuck you, pay me" etc, been hard balling with the UFC to get more and more...

and then he gets arrested in NY after damaging the UFC's property and assaulting UFC fighters and directly getting fights removed from a ppv card 1 day prior, and also brought lots of backlash in PR.

The UFC isn't suing Conor... why? cause obviously they reached an agreement. 2 months later Conor is fighting. Use some common sense :)

Popularity contest? You mean like you trying to have a popularity Poll, loser leaves Sherdog? Ha! All because you were too Chickenshit to be proven wrong.
You Lost.
Your opinion was the minority, by a long shot.
Everyone seen it.

Everyone sees you're just a troll, that's why your threads got wastelanded and you got warned by the mods, it's over, move on or I'll let the mods hand this.

Everyone sees you're just a troll, that's why your threads got wastelanded and you got warned by the mods, it's over, move on or I'll let the mods hand this.
You Lost....
And yes...Let's just move on...Before you report me...

You already lost, that's why your posts got wastelanded and you got warned. Move on troll.
You Lost. The Poll showed 27% thought the same way you do.
Leave me alone now, or the Mods will come punish us...Remember?

I dont think a guy who is set for life is going to risk getting humiliated for a pay check. What's another 20m going to do Conor's lifestyle when he is taking in millions from his investments and businesses? Very little.

I think Conor 's love for this sport is genuine and has nothing to do with money (at this point).

You Lost. The Poll showed 27% thought the same way you do.
Leave me alone now, or the Mods will come punish us...Remember?

You quoted me first, dummy, all your troll polls got wastelanded and you were told to move on, so move on.

Back