"You come here for money, I come here for Legacy" - Khabib to Conor

Timestamped

This clearly pissed Conor off. Khabib hit the nail on the head right here. Conor's an actor trying to talk his way to more money. That's why he's been away for 2 years, with no title defences.

Khabib fought his way to where he is.

Conor's a slave to money, like his puppet master Dana White.

"Dana White needs to learn to treat people with respect. Money's not the most important thing in life" - Fedor to Dana White

WRONNNNNG

Khabib says the same damn thing every press conference, “ I fight for legacy, they fight for money”.

Conor is the only one smart enough to call him on his bs and hypocrisy...

Conor is honest, he proudly says he is a Prize fighter, ...

khabib on the other hand has this phoney “legacy” spiel, but..... he still cashes all his Cheques

WRONNNNNG

Khabib says the same damn thing every press conference, “ I fight for legacy, they fight for money”.

Conor is the only one smart enough to call him on his bs and hypocrisy...

Conor is honest, he proudly says he is a Prize fighter, ...

khabib on the other hand has this phoney “legacy” spiel, but..... he still cashes all his Cheques
Why do you think it has to be one absolute or another?

Can't fight for legacy and get paid? Khabib has fought 3 times in 9 months... demanding to be paid what is 'fair'.

Conor has been holding out for 2 years, for money... getting stripped of 2 belts

conor calling anyone fake and a rat.

<LikeReally5>{<huh}<Huh2><41>

The Jose Aldo and bits of the New York conferences were the height of his originality.

The mayweather thing was about as low brow and dumbed down as it gets (well considering what they were trying sell and who they were marketing to I guess being low brow and stupid was a smart thing).

This is just boring and dumb.

hopefully the fight - for as long as it lasts is better.

Sad to say - being a scumbag criminal who commits crimes and injuries others brought more excitement than that press conference.

Of course losers like PROlogic aka NOlogic will say he's back in form. I guess if form is using the same tired lines and appealing to morons then I guess he is in form.
isnt that exactly what back to form would mean? IE back to their old self. lol

What planet are you on?

It has been headline news for the past 2 years that Conor kept demanding more and more, and wanted out of his contract to do his own McGregor Promotions thing... then even publicly said "Fuck the UFC" in attempts do box Mayweather without the UFC... and Dana had to publicly put him in his place by issuing a legal threat.

Ever since, Conor has been saying "fuck you, pay me" etc, been hard balling with the UFC to get more and more...

and then he gets arrested in NY after damaging the UFC's property and assaulting UFC fighters and directly getting fights removed from a ppv card 1 day prior, and also brought lots of backlash in PR.

The UFC isn't suing Conor... why? cause obviously they reached an agreement. 2 months later Conor is fighting. Use some common sense :)
and any of that proves that khabib fights for legacy, not money? was it conor that said that line or khabib? lol of course conor fights for money((hint, they all do)) as a matter of fact he fights for more money than anyone else in the history of the sport and has never once shied away from pointing out how much he is about being paid.....

now lets see you put that much effort into a post pointing out how khabib is saying this but held out for more money himself for this fight

You got it wrong. All he is trying to say that west's money are evil.
Good money comes from oil-garchs on the other side of the world. Stop being slave of capitalism and accept the truth

Money in prize fighting is directly tied to legacy.

Name me a prize fighter with world renowned legacy who made no money in the sport.
You have never done any martial art in your life, did you? If you did, you would see that differently. Believe it or not, for many people it's more important to be the best they can at a job, hobby, sport, parenting and in life. There were many rich people who comited suicide. Money can't buy you a happiness. Having a crazy parties with whores, drugs and expensive cars is fun for a while, but it leave you empty after some time. Legacy is something people with a good character can be proud of. And it's a part of happiness.

Why do you think it has to be one absolute or another?

Can't fight for legacy and get paid? Khabib has fought 3 times in 9 months... demanding to be paid what is 'fair'.

Conor has been holding out for 2 years, for money... getting stripped of 2 belts

Nahhhh khabib knows what he’s doing ... he’s humble bragging haaaaaard ... He’s always insinuates his opponents are these “western greedy men” ... while he ONLY fights for honour ...

The truth is he’s a prize fighter just the same as Conor ..

. and Conor tonight, was the first fighter smart enough to expose him on this

Nahhhh khabib knows what he’s doing ... he’s humble bragging haaaaaard ... He’s always insinuates his opponents are these “western greedy men” ... while he ONLY fights for honour ...

Everyone in MMA is a prize fighter. But, money isn't everything. There are lines that people won't cross, to make more money.

Rats won't understand

Conor's not that smart...That presser was a very bad look on him. Even by his standards.

isnt that exactly what back to form would mean? IE back to their old self. lol

and any of that proves that khabib fights for legacy, not money? was it conor that said that line or khabib? lol of course conor fights for money((hint, they all do)) as a matter of fact he fights for more money than anyone else in the history of the sport and has never once shied away from pointing out how much he is about being paid.....

now lets see you put that much effort into a post pointing out how khabib is saying this but held out for more money himself for this fight
Khabib has reasonable demands. He demands what is fair. Hence, he has fought 3 times in 9 months. That much speaks for itself.

Conor on the hand hasn't fought for 2 years, cause he was holding out for a ridiculous demand.

Everyone in MMA is a prize fighter. But, money isn't everything. There are lines that people won't cross, to make more money.

Rats won't understand
Lines like supporting kids mma, I am sure he wans't paid for it lol

lol Dana should just offer him a contract with minimum wage, on account of him doing it "for the legacy and not for the money".

Khabib has reasonable demands. He demands what is fair. Hence, he has fought 3 times in 9 months. That much speaks for itself.

Conor on the hand hasn't fought for 2 years, cause he was holding out for a ridiculous demand.
lol so.....howcome khabib didnt demand what was fair before his other three fights in the past 9 months? why is he suddenly demanding more money now((when he says he doesnt fight for money))? could it be because hes fighting Conor who is worth more to fight than any other fighter? is that why its suddenly now fair for khabib to demand more money? could it be that its fair to khabib to demand more money now for this fight because this fight is going to make the UFC alot of money?

now.....who is responsible for this fight being worth as much money as it is, thus creating the situation that Mr I dont fight for money.....can now demand ((fairly)) more money?

Cliff notes :Conor didnt have to fight 3 times in 9 months in order to make this the biggest payday of Mr I dont fight for money's life

oh boy Khabib fought 3 times in 9 months!!! no the fuck he didnt lol....

Iaquinta April 7 2018
Barboza Dec 30 2017
Johnson Nov 12 2016

your poor math speaks for itself....

then we have the 2 years that khabib took off from april 19 2014-april 16 2016

I apologize...Ive forgotten what we were originally talking about......

PS Khabib is demanding whats fair((Agreed)) but recognize that its only fair BECAUSE hes fighting Conor,

Seems you have little to no business experience, no legal experience, nor any worthwhile experience worth sharing whatsoever.

Good luck

Lol why would you think anyone gives 2 shits about your experience??

conor made more money in his eddie fight and did more for his legacy that fight than khabib ever will.

What Khabib SHOULD have done was do what Diaz did and make him flinch at the end. Nate completely got in Conor's head. In both fights. Khabib should have taken a couple pages from how Nate handled it.

I don`t get this assumption that "Nate got into Conor`s head". Do you assume that`s true because Conor lost the first time? Because every time they exchanged words Nate was clearly frustrated that he can`t come up with a good comeback... His only highlight was "touchbutt in the park" and that`a about it.

lol so.....howcome khabib didnt demand what was fair before his other three fights in the past 9 months? why is he suddenly demanding more money now((when he says he doesnt fight for money))

Because he's a champion now, and most champions renegotiate their contract?

Conor called Alvarez stupid for not renegotiating and laughed at him. Most of u nuggets agreed.

Khabib doesn’t need money because he sells his butt to Russian oligarchs

Back