Yoel Romero

Brunson has better cardio but Romero is the better wrestler no question

Much like Connor, Barboza etc.....lets seem him beat a legit guy and then we can start talking contention.

There are a lot less Cubans with internet access than Russians, Brazilians, and Irish.

He's 36.

He only has 2 fights in UFC.

He doesn't have a big mouth.

Those are the major reasons.

I agree that he has as good of a shot or better to win a title than all those guys though.

The Feijao fight was a really fun back n forth fight for anyone who wants to watch an entertaining fight.

I really enjoy watching him fight though and the Brunson fight should be interesting

The Feijao fight was a really fun back n forth fight for anyone who wants to watch an entertaining fight.

I really enjoy watching him fight though and the Brunson fight should be interesting

are you serious? romero was dancing the entire fight, and it was awkward as hell. terrible to watch. with the way he acted in the cage, i'm glad feijao KO'd him. and i'm cuban and a huge romero fan. how that he's got his skills more refined, we should see some magic. dude is a SICK athlete.

What fight were you watching? The only good thing about it was Romero getting hit with a spinning back fist and TKOed.

1st round of that fight was embarrassing. Romero refused to engage almost the entire round. When he actually started to fight in round 2, I felt he was actually giving Feijao work but then he got hit with the spinning back fist and it was all downhill from there.

Well to be honest, his last fight stained the hype around him quite a bit.

Also, aswell as being a world champ in freestyle wrestling, he's a brazilian ju-shitsu black belt.

Well... Brown belt - depending on whether he's fighting or not.

Brunson did pretty well in all honesty. I thought he'd be KO'd before the turd round

Those elbows were one way to finish but he was in side control- the perfect position for a Von Poo choke.

Back