Yoel Romero: 'The page on Bisping has been turned, I'll be your champion UFC'

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
How sad. Bisping has become the worst champion in UFC history. And to think I was happy when he became champ.

Mousasi vs Romero for the interim title

Fuck yes...when is the damn fight going to get announced already?

Gay Jesus deserves an interim title shot at the very least if Bisping is going to continue to hold up the division.

Bisping caught the Irish plague, time for us to allmove on

Fuck Bisping! Romero is our champ!!!!

How sad. Bisping has become the worst champion in UFC history. And to think I was happy when he became champ.

We had borderline cans like Forrest and Rich (granted his division was non existent) as champs, Bisping is far from worst. He's trying to Conor Mcgregor it at the end of his career, and I don't blame him. Why would you fight a roided out monster like Yoel for half the pay you'd get for fighting a rusty WW?

Next Wednesday night, Mousasi will be in UFC tonight studio to announce new contract and Romero interim title fight

We had borderline cans like Forrest and Rich (granted his division was non existent) as champs, Bisping is far from worst. He's trying to Conor Mcgregor it at the end of his career, and I don't blame him. Why would you fight a roided out monster like Yoel for half the pay you'd get for fighting a rusty WW?
Rich? have you lost your damn mind? Leave my boy out of this lolol

bischick.jpg

If you're a champ you have an obligation to fight contenders. That's what makes him the worst champ. Plus he's doing it because he sucks and knows he can't beat them. I would favor the entire top 7-8 over Bisping.

If you're a champ you have an obligation to fight contenders. That's what makes him the worst champ. Plus he's doing it because he sucks and knows he can't beat them. I would favor the entire top 7-8 over Bisping.

There were champs who took longer lay offs between defending.

How can you favor Brunson over him? Or today's Weidman or Anderson? Bisping decisions all of them with relative ease, might even stop Weidman late in the fight. The rest would definitely be favored.

I thought you were talking about worst skill wise.

Romero will never be my champion, he's 40 so he's got a 'got old overnight' fight coming in the very near future.
If he does fight Moose for a shitty interim title, I hope Moose stops and retires him.

Romero will never be my champion, he's 40 so he's got a 'got old overnight' fight coming in the very near future.
If he does fight Moose for a shitty interim title, I hope Moose stops and retires him.

Yoel seems to have a fountain of youth at ATT.

Back