Yoel and Kawa are lying about the weigh ins, calls into question about the PEDS aswell.

You was doing well until you slandered an innocent, honest man who isn't part of this situation

DarlingPlumpBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Literally this. This is all one video too.

I can't imagine Romero just stood for 1 hour outside or something.

What does commission telling them to stop cutting mean exactly. Telling him to get out of the sauna?

.2 pounds ain't shit but Yoel should go to 205 regardless. It's evident that the weight cut is getting worse with every fight. They should just allow the one pound for title fights. Who gives a fuck? Non-title main events used to only be 3 rounds, and they changed that as well. It worked out, cuz now we see more decisive results. Quit fucking up main events over some bullshit technicality. If Yoel KO's Bobby in one round he'll be the #1 MW in the world tomorrow, .2 lbs won't change that.

Yoel and the professional liar claim that the commission forced them to stop cutting weight after an hour, yet they weighed in nearly a whole hour after theyve "supposedly" been told to stop cutting weight instead of weighing in right away?

Who they think they fooling?

Why would Yoel stay dehydrated for an extra hour instead of weighing in right away? {<doc}

Yoel is a dirty cheater and we know it.

This calls into question about the PEDS with Jones and Yoel.

Its clearer to me now, that Yoel and Jones are juicers and were using supplements they knew were in the products they use. Kawa is there to spin it in the media. Some of yall have been fooled.

Whats even funnier is Ariel "confirming" his reports with what Yoel said at the ceremonial weigh in,

How come no one is checking what time he weighed in to call bullshit, like I did?

EDIT:

Weighs in at 2:04:29 -- missed weight by 1 pound
Weighs in again at 4:00:12, nearly 2 hours afterwards at .2 overweight.

This right here is fact, the rest are conclusions someone makes when using logic.
Why arent the journalists asking these questions?

I think you are more of a scumbag and brainless idiot who doesn't know nothing about logic, and as often is the case, morons always bring up logic when they have no clue about it.

I dislike more than anything people throwing other peoples' names through the mud out of hatred, or with hatred, or both, without any evidence while extolling their 'logic' which isn't even anything remotely close.

You erroneously make an assumption that when Romero was asked to stop his cut is the same time as when he was told to weigh in for the cut, just because it doesn't make sense to you.

All you are talking out of your ass is nothing but an accusation and assumption that's more fueled by your ignorance and hate.

Shut the fuck up and go to sleep

I think you are more of a scumbag and brainless idiot who doesn't know nothing about logic, and as often is the case, morons always bring up logic when they have no clue about it.

I dislike more than anything people throwing other peoples' names through the mud out of hatred, or with hatred, or both, without any evidence while extolling their 'logic' which isn't even anything remotely close.

You erroneously make an assumption that when Romero was asked to stop his cut is the same time as when he was told to weigh in for the cut, just because it doesn't make sense to you.

All you are talking out of your ass is nothing but an accusation and assumption that's more fueled by your ignorance and hate.

Shut the fuck up and go to sleep
How bout dah, a guy whose notorious for making brainless and illogical threads bashing me for creating this thread? Is this some form of self hate?

Ive used more logic here than youve ever used in your whole life son, come back when you learn the definition of logic.

Lol you have a thread on the main page about how Romero made weight accroding to your "book". Fuck off.

you didn't bring not even a single fact. fake news. wasteland

That's not your call the mods will wasteland it in fact that's where you belong in the wasteland.

You really don't think that a commission with existing absurd weight related rules would fuck up someone's weight cut? Really?

He weighed in and was at 186, 2 hours later he weighed in at 185.2, yet claims the comission told him to stop cutting weight after an hour. Why didnt he weigh in after he was told that instead of staying dehydrated for an extra hour?

I dont think you the brain cells to come to a conclusion.

And I don't think you the brain cells to get all the words that are required to properly finish a sentence.

Oh and by the way, stop bashing Romero. And stop being salty.

And I don't think you the brain cells to get all the words that are required to properly finish a sentence.

Thanks bro, very hard typing on the mobile, Ill edit it. This isnt an English class, where perfect grammar and spelling is required.

Also use logic, instead of sucking nuts constantly. Dork.

How bout dah, a guy whose notorious for making brainless and illogical threads bashing me for creating this thread? Is this some form of self hate?

Ive used more logic here than youve ever used in your whole life son, come back when you learn the definition of logic.

Lol you have a thread on the main page about how Romero made weight accroding to your "book". Fuck off.

He's another bed pan idiot that doesn't understand why we have weight classes. Romero definitely cheated and ate whatever he wanted preparing for this fight. No one should ever support a fighter that goes into a title fight and misses weight. Romero punished himself and this will be the last title fight he sees for a long long time and he's 41 so probably never.

Hey junior Romero missed weight ts has every right to bash him. The man isn't paying to watch you eat Dominos pizza and pick your nose.

All I know is that all of the outrage from Darren till missing weight in a non title fight and sherbros demanding for him to move up. Yoel missed weight 2X in a row in TWO title fights. I think it's time he moves up and loses to DC

I defended Romero the last time that he missed weight because he'd never missed weight before in his athletic career and he took the fight on short notice, and I also called for Till to move up after missing weight multiple times in a short span of time.

I'm totally consistent on this. There's no excusing this no matter what the commission did. This is twice in a row in title fights, Yoel's got to move up.

RE the TS and Romero's drug test failure, fuck off. Yoel was cleared by USADA's internal investigation. USADA didn't just take Malki's word for it. They bought random samples of the supplement that he took off of the shelf at different stores and found that it was contaminated with the banned substance in levels that matched Yoel's blood work.

I ask this question every time that the PED zealots start questioning people who've been cleared for false positives: if you don't believe USADA when they say a guy wasn't intentionally doping, why do you take the results of the tests seriously at all?

He's another bed pan idiot that doesn't understand why we have weight classes. Romero definitely cheated and ate whatever he wanted preparing for this fight. No one should ever support a fighter that goes into a title fight and misses weight. Romero punished himself and this will be the last title fight he sees for a long long time and he's 41 so probably never.

It's possible that he legitimately just can't make the weight anymore because he's at an age where most athletes in any sport aren't are able to compete at the highest level.

I defended Romero the last time that he missed weight because he'd never missed weight before in his athletic career and he took the fight on short notice, and I also called for Till to move up after missing weight multiple times in a short span of time.

I'm totally consistent on this. There's no excusing this no matter what the commission did. This is twice in a row in title fights, Yoel's got to move up.

RE the TS and Romero's drug test failure, fuck off. Yoel was cleared by USADA's internal investigation. USADA didn't just take Malki's word for it. They bought random samples of the supplement that he took off of the shelf at different stores and found that it was contaminated with the banned substance in levels that matched Yoel's blood work.

I ask this question every time that the PED zealots start questioning people who've been cleared for false positives: if you don't believe USADA when they say a guy wasn't intentionally doping, why do you take the results of the tests seriously at all?
It's possible that he legitimately just can't make the weight anymore because he's at an age where most athletes in any sport aren't are able to compete at the highest level.

This is what I mean by nuthuggers, I clearly said they were using supplements they knew had PEDS in them just so they could say to USADA, its on the supplement companies and not the athletes. But keep on bullshitting.

If he cant make weight anymore, move up, stop making excuses.

Romero is 41 and looked like death walking off that scale. The last thing we need right now is a death because of complications due to an extreme weight cut. Those scumbags in states like NY that tried to ban MMA will have a field day if that ever happens.

A possibility they spent one hour protesting the commisions decisions

Yoel and the professional liar claim that the commission forced them to stop cutting weight after an hour, yet they weighed in nearly a whole hour after theyve "supposedly" been told to stop cutting weight instead of weighing in right away?

Who they think they fooling?

Why would Yoel stay dehydrated for an extra hour instead of weighing in right away? {<doc}

Yoel is a dirty cheater and we know it.

This calls into question about the PEDS with Jones and Yoel.

Its clearer to me now, that Yoel and Jones are juicers and were using supplements they knew were in the products they use. Kawa is there to spin it in the media. Some of yall have been fooled.

Whats even funnier is Ariel "confirming" his reports with what Yoel said at the ceremonial weigh in,

How come no one is checking what time he weighed in to call bullshit, like I did?

EDIT:

Weighs in at 2:04:29 -- missed weight by 1 pound
Weighs in again at 4:00:12, nearly 2 hours afterwards at .2 overweight.

This right here is fact, the rest are conclusions someone makes when using logic.
Why arent the journalists asking these questions?

There's a difference between less than 2 hours (via your timestamps) between the scales, and a full two hours allowed to actively cut.

You're a moron.

He weighed in and was at 186, 2 hours later he weighed in at 185.2, yet claims the comission told him to stop cutting weight after an hour. Why didnt he weigh in after he was told that instead of staying dehydrated for an extra hour?

I dont think you have the brain cells to come to a conclusion.
Doesn't mean they let him have the time they expected to have. If they thought they only had an hour to cut a pound, it would have been gone. 2 hours they probably were trying to warm up his body and get it out way. Sucks either way. Commission should have stayed out of the way

Luke Rockhold would be beside himself if that were to happen. He moved up to 205 and now Romero could possibly be joining him. For the love of the soldier of god!

Back