Yoel and Kawa are lying about the weigh ins, calls into question about the PEDS aswell.

jojoRed

Aint no stress on me, Lord.
@Silver
Reaction score
Yoel and the professional liar claim that the commission forced them to stop cutting weight after an hour, yet they weighed in nearly a whole hour after theyve "supposedly" been told to stop cutting weight instead of weighing in right away?

Who they think they fooling?

Why would Yoel stay dehydrated for an extra hour instead of weighing in right away? {<doc}

Yoel is a dirty cheater and we know it.

This calls into question about the PEDS with Jones and Yoel.

Its clearer to me now, that Yoel and Jones are juicers and were using supplements they knew were in the products they use. Kawa is there to spin it in the media. Some of yall have been fooled.

Whats even funnier is Ariel "confirming" his reports with what Yoel said at the ceremonial weigh in,

How come no one is checking what time he weighed in to call bullshit, like I did?

EDIT:

Weighs in at 2:04:29 -- missed weight by 1 pound
Weighs in again at 4:00:12, nearly 2 hours afterwards at .2 overweight.

This right here is fact, the rest are conclusions someone makes when using logic.
Why arent the journalists asking these questions?

Last edited:
Sadly, i don't have enough tin foil on hand to make a big enough hat for this thread.

All I know is that all of the outrage from Darren till missing weight in a non title fight and sherbros demanding for him to move up. Yoel missed weight 2X in a row in TWO title fights. I think it's time he moves up and loses to DC

you didn't bring not even a single fact. fake news. wasteland

Still pumped for the card. But sounds like it is time to move to 205... There should be no excuse...

because romero's team thought stalling to the end of the hour, even just standing around, walking...might cut that .2
the point romero's team makes is the active weight cutting, whatever that was...was stopped by the commission and they have a point..no advantage at all in being .2 over, esp now it's no title, ffs let him cut it

All I know is that all of the outrage from Darren till missing weight in a non title fight and sherbros demanding for him to move up. Yoel missed weight 2X in a row in TWO title fights. I think it's time he moves up and loses to DC

.2 vs 4 pounds is a big difference.

giphy.gif

DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif

you didn't bring not even a single fact. fake news. wasteland
He weighed in and was at 186, 2 hours later he weighed in at 185.2, yet claims the comission told him to stop cutting weight after an hour. Why didnt he weigh in after he was told that instead of staying dehydrated for an extra hour?

I dont think you have the brain cells to come to a conclusion.

Last edited:
He weighed in and was at 186, 2 hours later he weighed in at 185.2, yet claims the comission told him to stop cutting weight after an hour. Why didnt he weigh in after he was told that instead of staying dehydrated for an extra hour?

I dont think you the brain cells to come to a conclusion.
You just saying that doesn't make it a fact. where are you sources?

The leaps of logic you are making would make Eddie Bravo blush.

because romero's team thought stalling to the end of the hour, even just standing around, walking...might cut that .2
the point romero's team makes is the active weight cutting, whatever that was...was stopped by the commission and they have a point..no advantage at all in being .2 over, esp now it's no title, ffs let him cut it

Fucking lol, stalling for an extra hour when Yoel was sickly tired? 1 extra hour in this state?

I dont think you the brain cells to come to a conclusion.
trying to lose the 0.2 pound in a different way? the commission has to weigh in on this discussion

This is where helwani and crew should be asking questions and getting answers. Instead they are just taking yoel's camps word for it.

it's all been about the title for him, so yeah...they stalled to the last minute
pretty sad for him

What do your PED accusations have to do with his second weigh in? Didnt they report he had to be checked by a dr before the second one or something like that?

I actually post facts and they scream Eddie Bravo and logical conclusions.

Sometimes I think some users are incapable of not being spitroasted by the media and PR men.

What do your PED accusations have to do with his second weigh in? Didnt they report he had to be checked by a dr before the second one or something like that?
Well if Yoel and the notorious liar Kawa are lying about this, then theyre lying about other things. Jones and Yoel are known cheaters, is it so hard to believe theyre not liars too?

Well if Yoel and the notorious liar Kawa are lying about this, then theyre lying about other things. Jones and Yoel are known cheaters, is it so hard to believe theyre not liars too?
If they had a commission dr check him out, wouldn't that indicate they were held up?

Back