Ye Ol' Eat Drink & Be Married Vol 48: 'Thank you from JMac' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of phone do you use personally?

BlackBerry Z30. The company provides devices for all employees; I don't see the need to spend more money on a separate phone.

Josh desperately wants to say something really bad about Blackberry, I can tell.

The old company I worked for couldn't dump (then) RIM fast enough once Android came on the market. Every single f'in Blackberry that we "supported" needed some slight modification to the out-of-the-box app to make GPS, navigation, or something important work; but of course Blackberry is/was the de facto business phone so all of our customers used them or wanted to use them.

After Android came on the market and we ported our application over everyone was much happier.

I had a Blackberry 8330 and loved it until it disintegrated 6 months after I bought it.

That's it, enough bitching about Blackberry you guys. No more.

I had a Blackberry 8330 and loved it until it disintegrated 6 months after I bought it.

See that's unusual because one of our challenges was that they lasted too long. Companies didn't have to buy new ones as often as other phones because of their durability.

Oh well. I'm not here to debate phone platforms. I work in the device management sw side of the house anyway, so I get to use android and ios devices as well as BlackBerry.

Fair enough re Tampa. Fully admit it has been a disappointing season to be a Sens fan. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back