Yair Rodriguez > Conor McGregor

I say Conor starts to panic wrestle before the end of Rd 1.

yXyerzM.jpg

I think Yair Rodriguez will be the new champion at 145 and I think he would beat Conor McGregor if uncle Dana stops sheltering him.

someone that can handle strikes from different angles /counterstrike/ close distance can win against him.
u saw in the first 30 seconds the weakness of rodriguez but penn isnt the same.

Yair has shitty striking defense. Conor would ko him easy

Yair looked like crap! He was fighting the zombie punching bag version of an old well past his prime fighter and took over a round to finish him. Connor would have finished tonight Penn is under a minute!

Oh yea. Plenty of fighters can trash McTapper.

He gets hidden and protected from real threats like Khabib and title defenses.

Yair has shitty striking defense. Conor would ko him easy

I've said this before and Penn even caught Yair a couple times. Granted he was too slow to follow thru quickly.

Conor KOs
Cody Garrbrandt also KOs Yair.

Let's not crown this guy king of the universe just yet

He fought a 38 year old BJ Penn after a 3 year layoff. Calm down Beavis.

Yair is awesome, but come on he just struggled with Caceres before this fight. Bj was confused and too slow to take advantage of those holes open in his defense, but McGregor won't be

Last edited:
lol the holloway that lost to Conor is way better than yair at everything, fucking casuals

it wouldn't be a UFC event without a thread titled:

"fighter X would beat Conor"

Nope, He needs to fight some actual top 10 fighters before you can try and compare him to beat Conor

So on the back of smashing an old man, you think Yair could beat a top 5 P4P champ?..what the fuck is wrong with you TS.

Yair would Rousey McTapper and Garbrandt in the same night. Guarantee they both hide from Yair from here on out..........

Back