Yair Rodriguez > Conor McGregor

LMAO. Yair misses a kick and gets flattened by a left in less than two minutes.

giphy.gif

Your boy is having close fights with Bruce Leroy

His kicks are insane, but conor has much better hands.

Yep. Human tornado kicking > boxing. I've been saying this all along, those fucking kicks are way more damaging than punches.

yair is fun to watch and really talented but those kicks leave a lot of openings for precise strikers.

I think Yair Rodriguez will be the new champion at 145 and I think he would beat Conor McGregor if uncle Dana stops sheltering him.
I will take the guy who has won two titles at 145 and 155.

Also the guy who decked the FW GOAT in 13 seconds

I think Yair Rodriguez will be the new champion at 145 and I think he would beat Conor McGregor if uncle Dana stops sheltering him.
Rodriguez is aweome but he barely beat Caceres ffs. I think at this point anybody would look good against BJ Penn.

<{cruzshake}>
Dude, no. I'm vicious McGregor hater, but he smokes Yair bad. Rodriguez needs to improve a lot more.

No chance. Conor would rather duck and than fight bj in a "money fight". I guess is they go 1-1 with a controversial split decision win for Conor second time around

Lets not get crazy.

Yair Rodriguez has kicks and cardio in spades. Those are his only weapons, really, and he uses them indiscriminately. Yair will have a short shelf life unless he really changes his game, because his style will not be physically sustainable in another few years.

Conor McGregor's distance control can win him this fight fairly easily, in my opinion. Once inside of the kicking range, Conor has 3 inches of reach on him. Yair lunges with his face ahead of his fist on punches and Conor, above everything else, lives for fighters who close the distance face-first.

I see an easy KO for Conor at this stage, unless Yair lands a lucky kick.

If the fight happens in a few years, Yair won't be able to do what he does now anymore.

Yair isnt an easy fight for anyone at 45 or 55.

Not even Conor.

I still favor Conor and hes my favorite fighter but Yair is no joke.

I say Conor starts to panic wrestle before the end of Rd 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back