Y UFC hate Asians?

So many Asians have been fed to Guida it's actually quite funny.

Asians are good at combat sports. Thailand Japan Korean the Philippines and Mongolian are all filled with talent for combat sports. The thing the UFC is terrible at acquiring talent. The other thing is Asia has very poor infrastructure to produce mixed martial artists. America and Brazil are the only ones really producing talent.

There will always be squash matches, it has nothing to do with the fighter's nationality. There have been plenty of promising Asian fighters that unfortuntely did not do well in the UFC simply because they were overrated.

I think they treat Asians the same as everyone else. If you win fights you get a push if you don't you don't. As for the match up's they know who the're fighting when they sign the contract.

They don't speak English and they are behaving very badly. That's what a lot of people are saying... I'm hearing it.

Last edited:
The unpleasant truth isn't that the UFC intentionally matches Asians to lose or the judges are corrupt. Both are just scapegoats. The reality is that most Asian fighters just suck.

Guys that go 15-0 in Japan can't even get a winning record in North American promotions. I mean damn Cro Cop just went to Japan and wrecked shop. He went undefeated and dominated their most prestigious tournament. That's pathetic and you can't scapegoat the UFC for that one.

That tournament wasn't that good. Aside from a few, it was split between debutants and over the hill guys.

The only Asians in it were well over 40.

That tournament wasn't that good. Aside from a few, it was split between debutants and over the hill guys.

The only Asians in it were well over 40.
Can you name three Asian MMA fighters today that would beat Cro Cop?

If you can't then you just identified why Asian fighters lose in North America.

Can you name three Asian MMA fighters today that would beat Cro Cop?

If you can't then you just identified why Asian fighters lose in North America.
Asia has never had good heavyweights. Never. They've produced good fighters in other classes, though. DHK is top ten at welterweight. KZ was top ten before the military, will be top ten again. Horiguchi is still top 10. Doo Ho Choi is still in the mix.

What percentage of the roster do Asian fighters occupy? That statistic would go a long way in explaining their records.

TS is right; i loved the ANthony Johnson versus "that Asian guy" fight.

Back